Status
Not open for further replies.

joby866

Reaction score
Alright everyone,

Thought I'd share some of the good buys since my managerial career with Wycombe. Started with Burnley, Average championship side and tried to turn them into a playoff contending side... On my first attempt Burnley were the most overacheiving side in the division and just missed out on the playoffs. The second I got to christmas and got the boot, I was hovering around playoffs and I think it was due to squad harmony and recent results. Anyway, I manged to get the Wycombe 'hot-seat just before the new season kicked in. Obviously no championship side would take me because I was 'unproven' still and my profile stats were weak in places. So I ended up managing Wycombe, and in the first season I finished 2nd place and gained promotion to League 1. How's that for unproven ;) Haha... So this season I've got some really good PREMIERSHIP signings in and around 10-15th place at November, mainly older 'stars' who were out of place at their old clubs. Here is the list of quality League 1 signings for a newly promoted club.

Some Good Signings From Last 2 Seasons:
- Louis Saha (West Ham)
- Benjani (Portsmouth)
- Luca Santonocito (Burnley)
- DJ Campbell (Free Transfer)
- Johnny Flynn (Blackburn)
- Andrew Williams - TOP LEAGUE 2 SCORER (Cheltenham)
- Arturo Lupoli (Reading)
- Chris Barker (Swindon)
- Dywane Mattis (Yeovil)
- Seyfo Soley (Walsall)
- Louis Dodds - TOP PERFORMER (Lincoln)
- Chris Sedgwick (Burnley)
- Simon Gillett - TOP PERFORMER (Sunderland)
- Leigh Bromby (Watford)
- Adriano Basso (Portsmouth)

These are just some of the signins i've made in the last 2 seasons...
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.