Great player : Robert Acquafresca

Gooner12

Reaction score
I looked this guy up on this site, not a single post about him.

Italian-Polish striker, I bought him in my 3rd season as Arsenal and he scored about an average of 2 goals each game for most of this season. Coming to the end of the season injury has hampered his form.

Has anyone else bought/owned this player or known about him ?

Hes a clinical finisher, never did much work in my team though, but with 18 finishing he doesnt need to :D

No, never had.

An average of 2 goals per game? In every competition he has less goals than apperances.

He was meant to say a goal every 2 games, which is still very good

No, never had.

An average of 2 goals per game? In every competition he has less goals than apperances.

he had been injured and lost his form but for the first 10 games he scored every single game. hes got three hat tricks too before his first season even ended.

How much does he cost?

Have heard of him many times, but never managed him myself. My mate claims to have bought him with Fulham, reckons he scored a goal a game but Fulham still went down, he then reckons that Acqua continued to score a goal a game in the Championship and won World Player of the Year?!

I play with Genoa and he has been amazing for me... I play him as Complete Forward, attack.

i had him when i was fired from liverpool after first season even though i finished 3rd lol and i went to genoa and they had finished like 6th or something and he had returned from loan and so had bolzoni and they immense i cant remember the role i played him in but think was like complete forward! and he was insane honestly i always buy him now1 must try bolzoni the dm from genoa aswell!

He just got transfer listed, im signing him for 2,5m at 2010
Genoa Loanded him to Caligari and then listed him.
Too bad for them :) i hope hes worthwhile.

I've only used him once. I was Roma and I had already bought 2 Non-EU players and I was in desperate need of a striker. He was really poor. So poor that my 16 year old regen had a better average rating, goal per game ratio and more goals.

However, I bought him very highly recommended so clearly he can be good. I've never had a good experience with him though.

He's pure quality. Bought him for man city on one of my saves, and he scored like 23 goals in 30 matches.

I've only used him once. I was Roma and I had already bought 2 Non-EU players and I was in desperate need of a striker. He was really poor. So poor that my 16 year old regen had a better average rating, goal per game ratio and more goals.

However, I bought him very highly recommended so clearly he can be good. I've never had a good experience with him though.

He did fine for me during my Roma game. Bought him for €9M because he wanted to move to a bigger club. Didn't let him play much though, as I had too much strikers. :S

pretty immense if trained properly, I had him in my Getafe Game and he consistently banged in 25 goals every season for 4 years