Great Players available for under 1m

Had to respond to this as I got promoted with Burnley last night in a Boro/Burnley network game with one of my pals. Here are a few players to consider, some may cost more than 1 million. But Burnley are rich and whilst you start with 2m you can sell deadwood and tweak the wage budget to get more. You should also receive a January transfer window boost. I got a further 7m in Jan Anyhow....

Gabor Kiraly (GK): 875k
James Tomkins (DC): Loan
Loic Poujol (DM): 3.5m
Carl Valeri (CM): 2.2m
Younousse Sankhare (CM): Loan
Teko Modise (CM): 180k
Fabian Delph (CM): Loan
Alessandro Noselli (AMR/L/ST): 2.2m

Those are guys I signed and they all did rather well. Hope this helps.

romario great prospect at right back value 650k but has a clause for 240k min buy out!!
leight griffiths, molina left winger for 1m, premiership level got him at celtic!!
onyewu for between 1m-2m great keeper is Enyeama for 350k, or good prospect keeper smithies for about the same all good players for not a lot of wages.
also theres a lad from uzbekistan, japerov central midfielder looks to be an all round midfielder creative and looks like a bit of a worker too signed him for celtic for 600k and wages of about 6k a week!!

Bashaeer Saeed
Yildiray Basturk (if you wanted, might not be good enough for your side, but he's free)
Rasmus Falk (amazing attacking mid, I'm FAIRLY sure he's under $1 mil first season)
Suk (second season free)

Leigh Griffiths 250k
Vincent Enyeama 375k
And try to get some guys on loan like Macheda

If you're still there after a couple of seasons you could go for Drogba. XD

i got lampard for 500k, . . . he was 36 tho. . . . and i did only play him 8 time and then sign him as a coach so i could free up squad space lol

Vitaliy Balashov - 350k
Grygoriy Yarmash - 450k
Dmytro Nevmyvaka - 600k
Vitaliy Vernydub - 290k
Haris Medunjanin - 600k

lol, 4 Ukrainians and 1 Bosnian

leigh griffiths from dundee, quality player, i managed to keep hold of him in my dundee game and he is ripping every team apart!

Tomas Pekhart, Lucas Piazon, Felipe Anderson, Server Djeparov.

alexander n'gadi, michael rensing, adul, gauthier mahoto - free agent
fabrice n'skalala - 500m
lee *** - 600m
douglas da silva - 350/400m

silviu lung jr.-excellent goalkeeper & valerica gaman - young and talented central defender....both from romanian side Universitatea Craiova:D

1) Haris Medunjanin - Tel Aviv
2) Peter Masilela - Maccabi Haifa
3) Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
4) Robero Firmino - Figuerense***
5) will update the rest tomorrow... neeed to goo....

a couple of little gems from spain i usually sign when i do championship game are omar - tenerife (moody ****** tho) 100k iago aspas from celta, kike salamanca can usually get all 3 for combined fees of 400-500k

Jonatas - free (Brazilian mc)
and Vadim Demidov
i got them both on free transfer in my sociedad save
rivaldo is around 2.5k and his wage is around that p/w
he is also versatile he can play as st-amc-mc

Dzmitry Verkhovtsov - Quality CB, Premiership Standard. 300-500k
Bebe - Loan from Utd
Macheda - Same as above
Gary O'Connor - Birmingham. Quality Target Man for a Champ side.
Keith Fahey - Birmingham. He's the Ganso,Pastore or whatever of the Championship
Lukas Hradecky - Esbjerg. Great keeper, 775k only
Fabian Carini - Free. Experienced alternative for Hradecky.

How much would Gary O'connor cost in the second season?