EnzoAmata

Reaction score
I'm playing in Scotland as Ranger here is the situation I find myself in.

• Playing 442
  • Couple of English Speaking Signings
  • Every Playing Match Fit
  • Everyone Helping to Score in Pre-Season
I watch my games on extended highlights to see which areas need tweaked. I start my season win 4-0 at home against St Johnstone and then away to Hearts I'm getting owned all over the field, I try defending, still no possession, I try ball winning midfielders and defensive wingers still nothing only a few scraps.

What's going on here? Does anyone have a similar experience?

When your Rangers and the scout is saying your fav for the match and you attack I expect them to push back but it seems if I attack or defend I'm getting my *** handed to me.

the game doesnt take account your players skill, only what your tactics are and what shouts and teamtalks you give them. I tried rangers and after horrible first season i gave up, sometimes they played very good winning celtic 2-0 on first time around but next time a played them i lost with almost same players but little bit altered tactic 1-9

the game doesnt take account your players skill, only what your tactics are and what shouts and teamtalks you give them. I tried rangers and after horrible first season i gave up, sometimes they played very good winning celtic 2-0 on first time around but next time a played them i lost with almost same players but little bit altered tactic 1-9
So your saying my team talks are wrong?

When it comes to team talks I tell them against Hibs away, do it for the fans and that's what the assistant suggests. All my team before going into the game have very high moral. I don't see how that team talk could cause such terrible possession and a defeat.

So your saying my team talks are wrong?

When it comes to team talks I tell them against Hibs away, do it for the fans and that's what the assistant suggests. All my team before going into the game have very high moral. I don't see how that team talk could cause such terrible possession and a defeat.

yup, dont you love how little sense it makes, but generally you would want to "expect a win" or similar against teams that you should be winning with no problem... in real life no problem that is