Great Striker Partnership For Npower Championship

JOEBLCFC

Reaction score
Tomas Oravec is a great player to sign and so is Vassell.Tomas Oravec is around a £200k asking price and Vassell is on Free Agent.These, to work together very well for any Championship side.Most of the time they work the most effectively by Oravec threading Vassell thourgh and 9 times out 10 Vassell will score.

Tomas Oravec plays for Zilina.

This,partneship is working for me at the minute, as i am top of the Championship with Burnley,but it isn't just Oravec and Vassell who have done the work it is other's.If you want to the find the team out just send me a email or comment on my status and ask for it.

All the Best,
JOEBLCFC

Last edited:
Alberto Bueno and Macheda did well for me at Derby. (30+ goals each).

I tried to bring in Vassel in January as he wasnt getting played but didnt want a wage cut :[

Last edited:
Team Tom you are Amazing

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Alberto Bueno and Macheda did well for me at Derby. (30+ goals each).

I tried to bring in Vassel in January as he wasnt getting played but didnt want a wage cut :[

For my Pompey team, I'm gonna go for Garra Dembele, if I somehow get him, I expect automatic promotion :D

My best strike partnership was at Swansea, I had

Owen - Kadlec - DJ Campbell

Second season, they banged in the goals.

Kwl my forwards are Oravec and Vassell but i will sign all these aswell.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

You lot are well good.