Great Tactic for Lower League Teams

ody

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

THE TACTICS:

I have been working around with this tactic for this season.View attachment 449026View attachment 449025

DESCRIPTION:

This has worked well for me in Skrill South using Ebbsfleet. I kept high amounts of possession and created lots of CCC while keeping solid at the back.

Depending on what opponent i was versing would depend on which tactic i used, they both work very similar.
If i was a favourite or versing weaker teams i would use the AM (most home games). Most away games i would use the DM and against stronger teams or teams on par.

As my club is only semi-professional it took time to get chemistry and as you can see i leaked goals but once they got used to the tactic, i held more clean sheets. I am not saying the defence is 100% solid, it does need some work so if others would like to test and see how it goes for them that would be great. In saying that i have no idea if this would work in other leagues, i have only tested for 1 season with Ebbsfleet in Skrill South.

TRAINING:

Pre-season Training: Team Chemistry/Fitness, Very High, Teamwork

Season Training: Balanced, Very High, Defend Positioning/Attack Movement

OPP INSTRUCTIONS:

I let my assistant do opp instructions and i took care of team talks with the aim to keep the squad in high morale.

PICS:

View attachment 449012View attachment 449011View attachment 449010View attachment 449009View attachment 449008View attachment 449007

UPDATES:

I would love to hear feedback from you guys, good or bad.

Cheers.

Gonna try this ****** with my piece of **** crystal palace team, no transfers, the ultimate test :D

yes please, let me know how it works for you.

hey ody, i downloaded the tactic but not appears any instructions of the team or the players... sorry my bad english!!

do you know how i can export with all the instructions set up?

do you know how i can export with all the instructions set up?

I think you go to "documents/spots interactive/FBM2014/tactics" then you can see all you tactics as files which you then can upload.

yeah i done that but the team instructions and player instructions didnt come through. i really want to share this tactic as it has worked in the skrill prem too.

i will have to recreate this lower league tactic as i don't think i have this anymore.

i will have to recreate this lower league tactic as i don't think i have this anymore.
I recreated it myself, thanks to the screens you posted. Results are stunning, for now at least

thats great, I'm going to try recreate one anyway. I have some time to play it tonight.

I figured out how to attach the tactic again. Enjoy and please comment on your thoughts/ask questions.

Thanks Again.

Great tactic

Great solid tactic. Have you created the tactic with a attacking midfield with the new patch?

not yet. i will try this weekend when i get a chance.