Status
Not open for further replies.

cassuk

Reaction score
After trying
Goals Galore 2011 (Away& New v4) - Updated 28 Nov
and having no luck with it i went to myself "sod it" " im gonna try and make my own"

Now take into acount i was playing as everton no hacks cheat or edits and wasnt doing to great. So after making my tactics i made it to suit the players the i had. I have taken screen shot of tactics transfers scores and other items for all to view.

BUT..... before i post my screenshot and my tactic for others to try, im testing it out with AC Milan, A better team i know but the players still need to fit the tactic. So far its going well, once tested for a bit longer and happy it will work for the better teams in the game ill post.

Its a 4-4-2 also and i finished 2nd in the prem once i swapped to it. After the bad start with other tactics.

Casshern

I don't see any screenshots or a link to the file....

if either of you could read that would help allso lol

quote from my first post
once tested for a bit longer and happy it will work for the better teams in the game ill post.

What's the point in posting now then? Surely you may as well post what you've just put at a later date with results and a tactic link?

if either of you could read that would help allso lol

quote from my first post
once tested for a bit longer and happy it will work for the better teams in the game ill post.

You need to make it clearer

Sigh.

Pointless thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.