Great tactic that works with any team. Please try and give feedback

kevez86

Reaction score
I spent ages trying to make a tactic that really worked, and nearly giving up on the game i finally sat down and went through a tactic and started off as west ham. This seems to work, i have used it with 3 season with West ham and i am winning the prem, i score more goals than any other team in the league. The poacher position for one of the strikers is amazing, i did a game with man utd, and rooney scored 113 goals in a season. I have also managed southampton and taken them from league 2 all the way to prem winners in consecutive seasons.

There can be times at home games where the mentality needs to be changed to attacking from counter but thats rare, and sometimes the defence needs a look at, maybe someone could look at the tactic defensively and see if they can improve on it for me??

Please give it a go and let me know what you think

just aheads up guys this tatic looks like it users the corner bug

Screenshots?.....Nobody will download a tactic without proof

The dreaded corner bug, it's the only way to dominate FM10.

Might give it a try though later.

Corner glitch.

/slap.

Also screenshots? I hardly believe Rooney scored 113 goals in a season.

The poacher position for one of the strikers is amazing

Please give it a go and let me know what you think

idiot// ur "poacher position" is jus u using the corner glitch.. its not amazing, infact anyone can do it..You spend ages making this tactic?? lol..

hi,

Ok i have read about this 'corner bug' and i did get that off a mate but he didnt say it was a bug, he must have taken it off someone else and told me it was his idea!! Im not quite sure what the bug is for the corner but i will try and remove it!

But i have a previous tactic, exactly the same without the corner bug and it was still working, but as i said with defensive problems some of the time, which if someone could give me a hand to sort out that would be great!!

I have found a player i have on a game, using the tactic before corner bug, who is class and bagged them for fun!

Last edited: