tuliomvo

Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone knows if exist any beautiful play tactic without use the corner/throw in cheat? I tried many tactics from FM-Base and got some amazing results but all of them use this bug ... I am afan of realistic game and get a little sick of winning too easy (H)
Ty mates!

Hey there, does anyone knows if exist any beautiful play tactic without use the corner/throw in cheat? I tried many tactics from FM-Base and got some amazing results but all of them use this bug ... I am afan of realistic game and get a little sick of winning too easy (H)
Ty mates!

u tried my 96 games unbeaten tactic ,thats no set piece bug

and my try to emulate ronaldo ratio tactic that not bug either

theyre the 2 thread names anyway tactics have there own thread

u tried my 96 games unbeaten tactic ,thats no set piece bug

and my try to emulate ronaldo ratio tactic that not bug either

theyre the 2 thread names anyway tactics have there own thread

I haven't, for sure I'll try your unbeaten hoping not to lose hehe ...
Thank you very much mate

Ty mates!

Don't listen to ol' big head above you (Marky), why don't you just remove the corner set up, then there will be no cheat then? :)

Don't listen to ol' big head above you (Marky), why don't you just remove the corner set up, then there will be no cheat then? :)

Fair enough, never really thought about it hahaha but the unbeaten fit really well on my best 11, I'll give a shot. Marky answer me just too fast to ignore him (ty by the way hehe)