Resource icon

Download Great Team Work, Shared Goal Scoring Responsibility - Treble for Man Utd in First Season 24.1.1

After winning the treble in Season 1, I fiddled around with the team composition...

- Casemiro was getting old, with tired legs --> Replaced with Renato Sanches, who was unhappy at PSG, an absolute bargain at 25.5M
- Antony could not really fit into the tactic, loaned him out to Dortmund with future fee at 75M. --> Replaced with Victor Osimhen. Release clause of 85M!!! How could I miss him at this price? Proven goalscorer, fit right into the AF role perfectly.
- Got rid of some deadwood....Martial, Diallo, Pellistri,
- Bought some squad players to complement the gaps in DM and CD --> Ousmane Diomande and Lutsharel Geetruida.
- Bought some future talents (16 - 18 yr olds).... --> Tygo Land, Chris Rigg, Valentin Barco, Yaser Asprilla

And off to a winning start for Season 2.....

Main Strikers - Rashford + Osimhen
Secondary Strikers - Tarmi + Hojlund

Main AMs - Fernandes + Mount(or Ganarcho)
Secondary AMS - Sancho + Garnacho (or mount)

Main DMs - Mctominay + Sanches
Secondary DMs - Geertruida + Van De Beek
Young Talents for S2 - Mainoo + Hansen-Aaroen

RB - Dalot/ Wan-Bissaka
LB - Shaw/Malacia

CB - Diomande+Martinez / Guehi+Maguire

GK - Onana/Altay

** Onana performs horribly with SK-Defend. Change to to SK-Support and he magically becomes god-like.
** Included the instructions to "Cross more often" for both WBs

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.58.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.58.32 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 932
  • Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.59.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.59.04 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 932
  • Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.59.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 8.59.22 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 440
Just plugged this in in my Stockport save - 6th season and 3rd in EPL - drawn 3 lost 3 of my first 6 with a different tactic. Chelsea away first game (Chelsea unbeaten in the League) - Chelsea 0 Stockport 4! Great start.

What are the main attributes you look for in a player and the minimum value of these attributes?

Great tactic 👏 On a 5 game winning streak with Coventry in the prem (second season). Side note, Ibrahim Osman is a god.

So finished finished 3rd and won the champions league with Stockport after plugging this in. Brilliant tactic.

Next season and I need 2 points to win the Premier League with 7 games left. I’m in the champions league quarter finals and FA Cup semi finals. Incredible stuff 👏

Screenshot Cov (13).png
Cov Table.png

Second season in the prem, 500-1 to win the league at the start of the season. Great tactic! I use a wider more patient approach against teams in the lower half, also drop the lines back and press less at the end of the game.