Klobo

Reaction score
Just completed my first season as Great Yarmouth Town, playing in the Eastern Counties League Division One. Was predicted to finish 13th. Went into administration 5 days after I took the job, wage budget was 2k over budget and I had no way of signing anyone. Somehow I managed to come in pretty much on target with the objective, finishing in 14th place. The big highlight was winning the Norfolk Senior Cup!
Just got to the end of the summer and almost my entire first team has left the club and I have managed to get the wage budget down to £150 under budget, but I am left with effectively a youth team, so quickly trying to get some experience in before the start of the season.

Im going to need it. Most of my first team at the moment at 16 and 17 and not even signed semi pro terms yet!

well the best thing you can do is tie them down to long-term contracts

Well if my assistant is to be believed the kids Ive had come into the first team are all excellent players at this level. Which is more than can be said for most of my overpaid players last season!

Im really struggling this season. Mainly due to giving away so many penalties its unreal, but just playing with so many 17 and 18 year olds. I am the Arsenal of the Eastern Counties league lol

Haha awesome stuff i actually live in the Gorleston GT Yarmouth area

I did a couple off games with Gorleston FC went on a bit off a run can you qualify for FA Cup being Gorleston or Yarmouth?

wow lads, i live in halesworth, only 30minutes away from yarmouth. any off you go to yarmouth college. playing our school 2mo in football, i am helping with tactics.