Greatest Acheviement

• Thread starter Thread starter charlie96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

charlie96

Reaction score
Just do what the title suggests post your greatest achievement with a challenging team.

Mine is,whilst playing as Hull, in the first season i signed:
Juninho Percumbano(free)
Diego Benaglio
Gonzalo Higuian
Andrea Barzagli
Grafite
Obafemi Martins
Remy Riou
Ricardo Costa(free)
Julio Caceres
Juan Roman Riquelme
Marquinhos
Nicolas Anelka
Lucas Neil(free)
Tim De Cler
David Beckham
Tuncay Sanli
Douglas Costa
After signing these players i finished 6th and i did the double over Liverpool. Currently in pre-season I have agreed deals with:

Robinho
Rod Fanni
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Shay Given
Wayne Bridge
Micah Richards
Phil Jagielka
Ben Foster
Gareth Barry
Glen Johnson
Giuseppe Rossi
Gonzalo Rodriguez
Ben Foster

Last edited:
allll them in 1st season as hull odear you ppl who cheat think you can say **** and think we will belive you as hull only start with around 10 mill on update 1 how did you manager to get all them *cough editor*

Cheat much?

Lol, but your probably right. Mine's was on CM05/06 for the Ps2, in my third or fourth season i got Celtic to the Champions League Final. I can't remember my whole team, but I remember I had Ayala from Valencia at the back and Michael McGlinchey up-front. I was 4-0 down after about 10 minutes and brought back to 4-4 in the 89th, only for Morientes to go and rattle one in. ******.

In that same save, I had won the league every season. After that, I went to Real Madrid.

wat a fool and I was beginnin to think this thread was going to be good

Well done.

My greatest achievement is winning all my games with stoke and winning the league scoring 2,000 goals. No cheating either. <)

Well done.

My greatest achievement is winning all my games with stoke and winning the league scoring 2,000 goals. No cheating either. <)

wow tht is just out of this world :O how did you do it you r amazing well done:P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

allll them in 1st season as hull odear you ppl who cheat think you can say **** and think we will belive you as hull only start with around 10 mill on update 1 how did you manager to get all them *cough editor*

How could I use editor on the update?

Yeah, showing us the squad doesn't prove anything, we need to see the transfers (transfer history screen) to see how much you paid for each player.

winning champions cup 3 years running with celtic. this game is ongoing :)

why do u cheat, honestly? whats the point?
dont waste our time please with these irrelevant and idiotic threads!

Or maybe Untitled User is You greate friend : O,thats still cheating.

I thought this would be a good thread, then see in the first post that he had agreed a deal with Robinho as Hull in the second season. I don't understand why people brag about cheating then expect to get praise for 'doing so well' is pathetic

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Just looked at his squad as well and he still has Kilbane which made me chuckle :P

Back