Greatest Acheviement

• Thread starter Thread starter charlie96
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
pls dun post dis kind of threads as ur obviously spoiling the game. thx

Lol obvious cheat. I came 5th in my Hull game (Liverpool & Manchester United got relegated) I didn't cheat.. I just used the free player DB..

Sorry I don't know how to make it any bigger?

I havn't started another season yet.. Not really interested in this save any more.

To be honest i dont mind people cheating becuase the game is all about entertainment (well for the majority:)) but what does **** me off is when someone comes on and creates a thread pretty much asking for compliments when it is quite clear that they have cheated and have not actually achieced anything.

exactly that's what it is. the forum is about questions and fun things. with cheating you can accomplish anything. if you like this you can cheat your way through the game, i don't mind. if that would be a problem we should get rid of the database editor and i wouldn't want that. but posting your cheating results is just not part of the deal. i can make a team with 10 clones of messi and a cassilas on goal, but that be fun to post? And i think it wouldn't be fun to play either. Unless it's for some sort of experiment in this case.

Yeah, do you have any Transfer Screenshots to save you as anyone can either data edit the fm09 9.3.0 update (Which can be done by the way, you load it, edit & save it as a new name) Or become various managers & swap/sell & buy them for peanuts.

My greatest achievement(s) was firstly winning the treble on my first team & first season when Fm09 was released last year as Real Madrid.
Until then, hadnt won Champs League since, until my highly publisised Barcelona won the Champs League 2 x seasons in row, so far 100% record. & second season, done the treble again at long last.
Got to be my greatest team yet.

i can make a team with 10 clones of messi and a cassilas on goal, but that be fun to post?

That would be a poor team.. Why not just edit every youth players stats to 20!

someone has give themself a lot of money to spend

I won prem champ league fa cup league cup with liverpool in 1st season buying no 1 may not sound like an achevment but it is if you tryed it you would see

That would be a poor team.. Why not just edit every youth players stats to 20!
Yeah haha you're right. it's just an example though. but i was thinking in pro evolution soccer terms, since i played it all day. but i was just explaining why it wouldn't be fun. but now i'm thinking about it, i might give it a try. with that one in-game editor FMRTE you can actually clone players so i might try a team full of Messi's.
I got this guy in 2031, Hungarian, 21, could have been Messi's little brother, András Lippai, I will clone all my squad players into him and see what happens.

Back