Greatest Away Day

Fair point about us Yam-Yams, its just that my late grandad didnt like being called a Yam-Yam.

EDIT: But we aint a yo-yo club like you who havent won a single trophy in their history.

And, I bet, as soon as Joe Hart leaves, you'll be in a relagation scrap ONCE again.

Your not a yoyo club ill give you that. BUT... i would prefer to be doing what we have done and be in the premiership 6 times than your 2 ;).
We spent 4 straight years in the top flight, its only recently that we have yoyo'd.

Were not a one player team. Joe Hart has played well yes. he has pulled off some great saves. But he has also made valuable errors that have cost us some points. We have a very balanced team, all have played well in the league this year, all who have deserved their place in the Premiership! The only player i would have from wolves is Doyle, the rest wouldn't get near our team XD
So i think your absolutely wrong with that. Even if we kept Joe Hart next year i wouldn't expect us to do as well, we have had an exceptional season, there is still a lot of work to do. Although we are going to spend money, so you never know what can happen.

Actually... again get your facts right kid. We have won a single trophy and a couple of noddy ones. But do you really know how pathetic you sound saying that! Being as Blues fans dont actually care, and sing about that we havent won **** all :P! Look where we are now... were happy :) XD.

Oh ye... back on topic again XD... this season wasn't too bad at the Molineaux. Totally controlled the game and Bowyer with that peach of a chip over Hahneman. Im used to an atmosphere in Wolverhampton, there was none this season!

Ye Quite mate ;)
Im hoping you stay up this year anyway... i like teams with decent fans, we always have some good derby's with you. With the Albion up today its gonna be an epic 10/11 for us 4 :)

Ye Quite mate ;)
Im hoping you stay up this year anyway... i like teams with decent fans, we always have some good derby's with you. With the Albion up today its gonna be an epic 10/11 for us 4 :)

I should think we're safe already, what with a pretty easy run-in compared to other teams around us.

Yeah, I can't wait for next season, just found out that the last time Wolves, Albion, Villa and Blues were together in the top-flight was 1983 :O

Back on topic: My first away match at the Aalbion in 2006, we lost, but it was a great atmosphere. Needless to say, we were way louder ;)

Def old trafford away fa cup 3rd round what a day, my 1st ever away game and we won :) my 2nd away game wasnt bad either we drew 2-2 with huddersfield .

Why do you think there was no atmosphere! with no one to sing at! There never is an atmosphere down our ground when teams turn up with a taxi loud of people.

And i remember that game tbf, was a shocking performance XD oh well we still went up as per usual :)

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Oh and my greatest away day ever. 3 seasons ago i think at the Molineaux.

After a boring first half, neither team pushing for the win, Andrew Cole put us into the lead, where Michael McIndoe equalised then scored another to put the Yam Yam's 2-1 up.
They dont give you many in Wolvo so we was surrounded by them :S
Then Bendtnar scores a beast of a header from a corner that was literally unstoppable!

The firey youngster 19 year old Cameron Jerome entered the field to push for the draw and was set away down the left hand side, with Jody Craddock setting up a high defensive line. to his mistake Jerome ran all the way from the half way line to slot it home 2 minutes before time!

Sending the small army of Blues fans into absolute ecstasy! basically confirming our promotion with only a few games left.

To be followed by a late penalty awarded to the gold and blacks. for michael mcindoe who had scored a fair few penalties already that season and never missed to have it saved by colin doyle, to scupper his hat trick and wolves chances of promotion

southend still beat you on the night ;)

southend still beat you on the night ;)

Ye i know mate lol. Was ****** gutted ill tell you! i HATE teams like that, which come with nothing and do you over then leave with the proudest smile ever. Its a kick in the balls!

but it is fair play to anyone that does it, its only like us doing it to bigger teams :P, not that it happens that often XD

If i remember rightly, didn't Freddy Eastwood rip our AWFUL defence at the time to bits, and someone scored a screamer for the third, Gower maybe :S, Barnard :S not too sure

maher, eastwood and gower got are goals after you went 1 up lol i do believe at the time you had matthew upson in the defense lol and nick bendtar upfront who did nothing against adz barrett and peter clarke lol was a great away day for us shrimpers as we all expected to get turned over 4 or 5 nil as we was bottom and you was top and we come away 3-1 winners lol

Southampton - "You're not famous anymore". - Sunny August
MK Dons - "One shot we only need one shot". - Week before christmas

Liverpool vs Chelsea (The one where Riise scores last minute own goal)
Wasnt the best of days, 1-0 down going into the second leg at home is good, but we needed more
Then 94rd or 94th minute BANG own goal :D Made my week

When man city beat man utd at old trafford on munich day, and benjani scored on his debut, the best game ive ever seen

I know it's not a 'great away day', but it's ******* memorable!

Man United v Newcastle at Old Trafford.

When Rooney scored 'that' stunning volley they always seem to show whenever they reference him on the telly.

The annoying thing was, if I remember rightly, we went 1-0 up through Darron Ambrose...

..talk about premature ***********.

Fulham Vs. Newcastle

We lost 2-1 but a great night of football with some great goals. The Fulham fans were great and really friendly.

Ipswich Vs. Newcastle

Nolan's goals maybe the highlight of our season. A great game!

gateshead vs luton
wasnt the best result because we lostt 2-1 but we should have won and great game,great atmosphere ( well the gateshead fans support was great not so much luton) , funny bus trip there and back and friendly locals who let us into the home fans bar i won £10 on a scrachcard you can buy from machines in the bar but wasnt allowed to clam it as im only 12 but give my dad it to get the money.that tenner made the day better :)

Back