Status
Not open for further replies.

AmunRa

Reaction score
I know there is a Post your successes thread and if this is too similar then by all means close it. I just wanted to see if anyone had one of those great career saves. Be it an unbeaten season/s, treble winning season blue square to premier league what ever. I would love to read about it. Feel free to include screen-shots and discuss.

I've won the quadruple a couple of times with my Accrington Stanley save, around 2030. Also won the league 6 times in a row (and counting).

I don't think its too special though, i'd love an unbeaten season!

Nice, that's just what this needs, someone to kick it off. Any screen-shots?
Unbeaten seasons are immense I'm in only my second season with Arsenal (I know it's simpler but not when Fab, Nasri and Gael have left) and have not yet lost a cup final. Had some BIG wins and am well on course for a second successive unbeaten season.
I broke the league record of games without loss, currently stands at 60 games, and the club record, 48 in all comps. I spent well and have kept down the wages, my major buys have been;
Mario Gotze £13'5m, Mats Hummels £9'5m, Carlos Diogo £0, Lucas Barrios £10m*, Douglas Costa £12'5m, and Marek Hamsik £15'5m. *He was a waste of cash, scored 6 goals in 28 games and got injured for 9 months on international duty.
Players I sold;
Nicklas Bendtner £7m A.C Milan, Johann Djourou £10'5m Napoli, Denilson £7'75m Schalke, and Pedro Bothelo £1'5m Nott Forest.

I will probs come unstuck when my team gets old but that should not be for 10 years and I have a fleet of youngsters coming through (Alex Ferguson eat your heart out) Will post some screen-shots in a bit.

Currenly won Champions league with Malaga :D but in the process taking out tottenham,liverpool,Chelsea and Om but i can win Liga **** Real Madrid 71 games unbeaten Wtf!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That's impressive. Can't say no more than that.

View attachment 196727

this was my start unemployed career that the save got corrupted, i nearly cried. southampton to roma to man city, with belguim, brazil and england along the way, and well atop the hall of fame.

this was my start unemployed career that the save got corrupted, i nearly cried. southampton to roma to man city, with belguim, brazil and england along the way, and well atop the hall of fame.

I would have too. I've never started unemployed before might give it a try when fm12 comes out.

Winning the PL in my first season with Liverpool must be one of the greatest moments.

Leeds9691...thats amazing ! Care to tell me your secret of success ? haha :)

Yeah, all of these posts can be posted in the 'Post your Success' thread so I shall close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.