Greatest ever 5 club teams

Greatest ever 5 club sides

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celtic of the 60's rangers of the 90's Manchester United of the 90's the current barca team and liverpool 70/80's could beat anyone on there day

Forest from 79-80! I know it was only 2 years. But we managed to do what only Liverpool have managed; an English team retain the European Cup. Our team back then were dominant under Clough

Liverpool 86-89
AC Milan 88-91
Marseille 90-93
Nottingham Forest 78-80
Barcelona 06-present

rangers 9 in a row team proved they were one of the best in europe, unlucky and allegedly cheated against marseille in the semis. Lisbon Lions must've been some team, to win a european cup with a squad of players who all lived less than 20 miles from parkhead?? c'mon. and the arsenal team of the invincibles was the best football i've ever saw.. And airdries scottish cup team:p

Liverpool 86-89
AC Milan 88-91
Marseille 90-93
Nottingham Forest 78-80
Barcelona 06-present
The last season of rijkards(spoO) stupid dutch name:mad:) barca were absolutely terrible.

Reckon 2006-10 united team should go down as one of the best especially if we win one or two of the remaining trophies this year.:D

Ronaldinho 2004–05.
Cruyff 1964–1978.
Late 80's AC Milan.

Excuse me where is the 1966 West Ham world cup team :p

There are some teams missing though....

Boca Juniors 2000-2002
Barcelona 2009-2010 (Won 6 titles in a season, record holder)
Sao Paulo 91-93
Real Madrid 2010 looks to be the team to beat right now

THIS IS SHEET! Barca j.cruyff generation not there?

Le grande Inter? Colughies Forest? I know it must be annoying if you make a poll and all people do is suggest other teams but these two have got to be up there.

Schmeichel - '99 should be an option. I'm just saying. ;) The number of times this guy saved United! Amazing..

haven't voted, there's too many different cases for all different teams, and so many not up there. The Milan team of the late 80s/90s was around longer than two years. Also Juve reached three consecutive CL finals in the mid 90s, even if they only won one.

Real Madrid 2010 looks to be the team to beat right now

sorry what?