Reaction score
Hi guys, i'd just like to clear up this debate on how good barbosa is on fm 15.
I have been playing Fm (in real life) for about ten years and i can honestly say he is the greates player i have ever used.
I bought him for man united in the first season and started him pretty much every game for the past 9 years on my save.
He has scored 352 goals in 356 league appearances.
He scored 56 goals in the league! In one season!!!
He has one ballon dor 5 times
World playeer of the year 7 and hes only 28.
BUY BUY BUY

Tried him a few times. Not that impressed. No Zivkovic anyhow.
What position you playing him as & in what formation etc.

Barbosa is not always great in every save. When he's good, he's one of the best. But most often for me he has not been as good as Carlos Fierro, Arianit Ferati, Richairo Zivkovic, or even (in my current save) James Wilson.

Just bought him for the first time in this years FM. Playing as Porto, so thought he'd be a good match, when it comes to making profit :) Kinda think I overpaid though :S How does 10m sound? Couldn't be bothered to buy him completely, so his agent still owes 60% of him

Hi guys, i'd just like to clear up this debate on how good barbosa is on fm 15.
I have been playing Fm (in real life) for about ten years and i can honestly say he is the greates player i have ever used.
I bought him for man united in the first season and started him pretty much every game for the past 9 years on my save.
He has scored 352 goals in 356 league appearances.
He scored 56 goals in the league! In one season!!!
He has one ballon dor 5 times
World playeer of the year 7 and hes only 28.
BUY BUY BUY

View attachment 231938View attachment 231936
He's not always that good, look in my save, **** stats and transfer listed for 2.4mil in 2019.

In my latest save he is just scoring from everywhere first season. He has no lie 15 goals in 5 games averaging 3 goals a game what the ****.

Just bought him for the first time in this years FM. Playing as Porto, so thought he'd be a good match, when it comes to making profit :) Kinda think I overpaid though :S How does 10m sound? Couldn't be bothered to buy him completely, so his agent still owes 60% of him
eh, you should be able to buy him fully for that amount of money. I only paid £7.5m and own him fully.

Agreed with the guys above, the guy is so inconsistent in different saves...that's why I always prefer Richairo Zivkovic over him.

Ive seen him turn into an absolute beast on some of the stories I have read. As Ive only had the one save so far in FM15, I also got a bit unlucky and he did not get a very high PA (a lot of his technical is capped at 15), but he has still been excellent, but is a bench player behind Messi, Neymar and Malcom.

I've only ever had him once at Roma and he turned into a complete beast, ended up selling him to Real Madrid after they met his £85m release clause.

Now I try to rely on regens in games and buy as few established stars as I can