Greatest Team Ever and Why?

Jaffa1978

Reaction score
Who's your favourite all-time football team & why?

Maybe its Celtic's Lisbons Lions,Man.Utd's team of 99 or even Lutons League Cup Team of 88? You Tell Me:D

Newcastle United..... because i support them...... because thats where im from......

AFC Liverpool, basically this is just a thread asking who we support ? or if not i dont understand

AFC Liverpool, basically this is just a thread asking who we support ? or if not i dont understand

no

this is a thread asking for the best team of all time, as in what team, year, why like someone could say

forest of the 80s english Back to back euro cups or united of 99, treble winners

arsenals invicibles

ect

You said it, Arsenal's Invincibles, they were an absolutely fantastic side with phenomenal players, not to mention Henry in his prime. It's hard to top that.

i am a Man Utd fan, and i would say it is hard to top them, but i think the fact they only won one trophy, means united treble winning side edge it, but saying tht what about if united win the lot this year bar the FA cup, tht will be an achievement

Liverpool teams of the 70's and 80's!

Won alot of honours and dominated alot of competitions at home and abroad.

So many amazing players including Clemance, Souness, Neal, Kennedy, Rush, Dalglish, Grobbelaar, Hansen, Thompson, Case and Heighway to name a few.

Winning the European cup in 77, 78, 81 and 84 and numerous League titles, Super cup, FA cup and league cups.

Last edited: