*************GREATNESS NEW UNBEATABLE 442*****************

Barbosa, Martial, Pogba, Tielemans, Odegaard ..... Okay.

'Unbeatable' & 3rd in the Premier League?! I guess you should definitely be 1st if it's really unbeatable, especially considering the fact that the screenshot is of February!

I wish people would stop creating such meaningless threads like these. Being "unbeatable" while having a top team in 2024 doesn't tell us anything about the tactic. You could be doing well with any generic tactic roughly suited to your players and their preferred roles. It's just not relevant. No personal offense to you since you're not the only one doing this but just a point I'd like to make.

I wish people would stop creating such meaningless threads like these. Being "unbeatable" while having a top team in 2024 doesn't tell us anything about the tactic. You could be doing well with any generic tactic roughly suited to your players and their preferred roles. It's just not relevant. No personal offense to you since you're not the only one doing this but just a point I'd like to make.

Actually it's 2018 @Zecharya :p But I TOTALLY agree with you :)

Unbeatable yet 3rd in February with that unreal squad hmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbeatable yet 3rd in February with that unreal squad hmm....

Hey buddy ... how's it going with that 4-3-3 tactic with BVB? Still getting great results?

I've used it a bit in pre-season but I'm still not fully convinced, especially against weaker teams who defend a lot. I think I will stick to TFF9's Conqueror for the time being.

Hey buddy ... how's it going with that 4-3-3 tactic with BVB? Still getting great results?

I've used it a bit in pre-season but I'm still not fully convinced, especially against weaker teams who defend a lot. I think I will stick to TFF9's Conqueror for the time being.

Been going great apart from the 4-0 battering I just got from Tottenham. Season should be done in a few hours I'll post some screen shots then.

consider i made formation and not lost a game since i changed it through season

Why would i need a 2nd unbeatable tactic?

Killer tactic! You literally kill the other team players. 3 reds in one match, and 5 out of 4 matches using this.

I think it is more weird with the "I dont have time to post more now because of bla bla bla" it takes like 30 sec to add the results but all other kind of info is there.. If you dont have time to do it right in the first place, then wait untill you have time

Last edited: