Greece v Argentina, BBC 1, 1930 GMT

If they need to win, then why are they playing just to stop the Argentina players?
There's no adventure whatsoever and are playing not to lose the match at most.

There's a point at which you can hold your hands up and say fair play they have defended brilliantly, for instance - the N.Korea v Brazil for the majority of the game. But Greece are showing nothing going forward and if anything they are just playing 'anti football'.

Edit: Just look at the subs made by Greece now.

Think it would be suicide to leave Messi and co. up-top on their own whilst looking for a goal, especially in the first half (when you posted).

Agreed they lacked adventure, when they should have been pushing forward in the second half.

Think it would be suicide to leave Messi and co. up-top on their own whilst looking for a goal, especially in the first half (when you posted).

Agreed they lacked adventure, when they should have been pushing forward in the second half.

Just like South Korea did at the last match,despite their way weaker defence than the Greek.There is no thinking for me about anti-football.Personally,I think it as a catenaccio alternation.I agree with you that they should attack a little,but it would be costly in the defensive phase.They played great,restricted the opposition chances,that could be way more.Also,the man of the match award should go to Papastathopoulos,because he limited Messi for a long period.I think Argentina was a little lucky on the first goal,great rebound on Palermo's goal.Good luck to Argentina,I hope they win the world cup,despite Maradona could be a nuclear bomb,he needs attention.