Green & Gold Campaign

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
Whatever happened to it??

Would love to hear why it's stopped.

It ended?
I didn't even know.. although I want the Glazers out, I was never involved with it..

becuase most people have realised it takes a lot more than a bit of public protest to force the glazers out. the only real way is to financially squeeze them. although they are a decent of job of tham themselves over in the states

Waste of scarfs.

Glazers will never sell.
its gonna take more than few scarves to pry this lot loose

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Because it made them look like Norwich City.
yawn.... stopped being funny after the first 100 times

becuase most people have realised it takes a lot more than a bit of public protest to force the glazers out. the only real way is to financially squeeze them. although they are a decent of job of tham themselves over in the states

exacly what we was talking about yesterday wasen't it mate.

exacly what we was talking about yesterday wasen't it mate.
yeah mate, cant see it happening it yet, but the mood is still simmering, so if there is a downturn on the pitch who knows what could happen

yeah mate, cant see it happening it yet, but the mood is still simmering, so if there is a downturn on the pitch who knows what could happen

yer nothing drastic will happen unless results start taking a turn for the worse.

Green and Gold was doomed from the start.

It was pitiful on matchdays last season seeing people wearing the Green and Gold scarves/hats/gloves etc etc pouring into the GLAZER OWNED club shop to spend hundreds of quid on merchandise.

Green and Gold was doomed from the start.

It was pitiful on matchdays last season seeing people wearing the Green and Gold scarves/hats/gloves etc etc pouring into the GLAZER OWNED club shop to spend hundreds of quid on merchandise.
that drove me mad. totally defeated the whole point

Sorry if I sound idiotic but was was the point/reasoning behind the whole Green and Gold thing?

Sorry if I sound idiotic but was was the point/reasoning behind the whole Green and Gold thing?
generate bad publicity about the glazers in order to make them sell/change their ways. very naive