Greetings from South Africa

KeldonM16

Reaction score
Hello FM Base Community

My name is Keldon and I am new to the Football Manager franchise. I am 25 years old, from South Africa, and have been an avid football fan every since I can remember.

I love the man management and tactical part of the game so I am really looking forward to getting lost in that part of FM 2017.

I just purchased the beta of steam yesterday and clocked roughly 6 hours getting used the look and feel of the game and played a few friendly fixtures. Loving it so far!

I hope to share and read great managerial stories here and to learn about FM from you experienced lot!

Cheers

Hello FM Base Community

My name is Keldon and I am new to the Football Manager franchise. I am 25 years old, from South Africa, and have been an avid football fan every since I can remember.

I love the man management and tactical part of the game so I am really looking forward to getting lost in that part of FM 2017.

I just purchased the beta of steam yesterday and clocked roughly 6 hours getting used the look and feel of the game and played a few friendly fixtures. Loving it so far!

I hope to share and read great managerial stories here and to learn about FM from you experienced lot!

Cheers

Hi. Where in SA?

Cool man. Are you a long time FM player? Any tips for a newbie? :)
Let's just say I'm very involved in FM. ;)

My only tip is to not be afraid to ask if you don't know something. And if you do, provide as much info as you can.

...maybe those are two tips.

Let's just say I'm very involved in FM. ;)

My only tip is to not be afraid to ask if you don't know something. And if you do, provide as much info as you can.

...maybe those are two tips.

Cool thanks a bunch mate :)