Greetings

• Thread starter Dave
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1K
D

Dave

Hello footie fans across the globe. I'm a Man Utd fan :D Man U rule if u disagree go **** yo self. I like games like san andreas and other shooting games like half life 2 and counterstrike. I dont like football manager much because im not a tactical person. :) If u want to challage me on any sort of first person shooter u will lose and cry. btw way im 14 :pleased:

Welcome Dave. Can't believe you're not a big fan of FM :eek:

You dont like football manager?.....so....what attracted you to fmbase? :|

Man Utd clearly dont rule, and i shalt be ******* myself later no doubt ;)

u clearly dont know what ur talking about redders because msn utd do rule. let me guess u like a rubbish club who dont know how to kick a ball. i signed on fm base because my friend showed me the site and i felt like registering. I love football but i still dont like football manager 06 much. football manager 07 might be good though

correction: FM 2007 will be the greatest game ever

Good to see another utd fan around here, stick around and post even if you dont play FM :| :D

u clearly dont know what ur talking about redders because msn utd do rule. let me guess u like a rubbish club who dont know how to kick a ball. i signed on fm base because my friend showed me the site and i felt like registering. I love football but i still dont like football manager 06 much. football manager 07 might be good though

You're right about me liking a "rubbish" club. :) Middlesbrough. But Chelsea are currently the "rulers", not Man Utd, you're clearly a big floppy donkey ****.

But Chelsea are currently the "rulers", not Man Utd, you're clearly a big floppy donkey ****.

LMAO, that was simply great. lol. but man utd do still rule, theres no doubt ;)

Conference North East 160 Degree's South Coast Region 1 division duhhh:rolleyes:

Also you didnt really welcome yourself very well did you telling people to **** themself i mean really dont give Redders any idea's :D

At least your still posting, need more people posting around here :D

At least your still posting, need more people posting around here :D

the release of fm 2007 will liven things up probably with people saying

who shud i buy
wats the best fm 07 tactic

haha to say the least. Dont forget:

is this a record?