Greg and Red Net Game

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Me (Watford) and Gregor (Norwich) been playing a net game for a couple of hours a day, for about 3 days. Just got season finished.

Have attached a few screenshots showing the final league standings, my squad and my transfers. I am sure Greg will do the same with his.

I beat Preston 4-0 last day of season (Away) and Derby drew with Barnsley (Away) to win me auto promotion, happy as i was predicted 6th and expected playoffs. Greg did me a big favour beating Derby third from last game of season, then i beat him (payback for humiliation earlier in season) 2-1 the game after and Preston secured the automatic promotion.

Don't think we were ever going to get near Reading, with Doyle (27 goals) and Kitson (29 goals) still there anyway :p

Last edited:
My media prediction was 13th, so i pwnt.

Lost play offs 6-5 to nottm forest :(

good game lads. Wp redders and unlucky greg, must have been some match!

Doesn't tell the whole story. He lost 6-5 in semi. 5-2 away and won 3-1 at home.

Heres my Transfers.

Stancu got 40+ goals in first season :)

very good season for both of you. no doubt you will come back stronger greg and with the right signings staying up wont be a problem for you james

Must be awful been stuck in the championship for another season while he will be in the prem, but you done really well, am shocked at where birmingham finished.

How do you play network game btw because i do what i used on fm07 but it always says unable to connect, anyone got any ideas?

Use Hamachi to create a vitural LAN.

started tonights sesh top, finished it 2nd after 20 games.

Suffered when all my strikers got inj, the ones that came in sucked, didnt even contribute assits never mind goals, but meh they are on loan. When my 3-4 strikers did come back it took them about 4 games to start scoring agen :(, but managed to stay up the top

who did you both sign 2nd season then?

I signed:

Jose San Roman (No Work Permit)
Oscar (?) Esparza (?) (No Work Permit)
Alan Kardec

They were main buys, bought about 4 others without work permits also.

I signed:

Jose San Roman (No Work Permit)
Oscar (?) Esparza (?) (No Work Permit)
Alan Kardec

They were main buys, bought about 4 others without work permits also.

Esparza's a decent buy. He'll cut if or a mid-table prem team anyway. Try Cristian Rodriguez, he ran out of contract at start of second season on my Schalke game, so you could get him on a free. Semedo from Charlton would be a good defensive buy. Try some portugese, chile, mexican and argentinian clubs for realyl cheap half decent buys. Also, take advantage of the brilliant youth at Spanish clubs and get in some good loans. Look for a guy called Amrabat at Barcelona, only 19 I loaned him at Schalke and he was easily good enough and I won the league...

Also, I don't know how much money you've got but some great talent in French League as well. Andre-Pierre Gignac is really good, you'll have to dip a bit deep in pocket like, there's also Gomis. Alain Traore is a good midfielder and if the games are all designed the same, Schalke will have financial problems aroudn end of second season because they owe 150 million out in bank loans, I know my chairman had to accept bids for my best players...

I probably won't have esparza for 3 years! will be back in Champ or at another club by then!. Not looked at Rodriguez. Semedo im not interested in, had him at Hull and was injury prone and aab when played. I only have 400k left ish, and Amrabat has been looked at just not bothered.

Gignac i don't think is on the game from what i remember, as i did look.

Currentyl 4 points ahead of 2nd with 4-5 games left, 13 ahead of 3rd.

Im in the FA Cup final beating Liverpool away and Everton at Wembley on the way to the final.

redders is rock bottom of the epl!