theclash

Reaction score
Just signed Griezmann preseason of 2017/18 can someone who has managed him previously on FM17 please advise what role/position suits him best and how many goals/assists you got out of him?

Hazard is kicking off after I denied him a move to Real Madrid but I want to keep him and play him alongside Griezmann, Willian & Costa in a front 3 or 4.

Thanks in advance...

I just won the league with man utd and was going to sign Griezmann but was put off by all the clauses he wanted, e.g. play in his favoured role AML IF, use club as stepping stone and defensive improvements decided against buying him in the end as I have Rashford who is a beast in that role.

I would play as Inside Forward or Advanced Forward, he was beasty at these positions in my save with Atletico.

I used Griezmann as a Left inside Forward on Chelsea, it was stunning!

I'm fourth season in and am primarily using him as a complete forward but also use him as an AML. He is great at set pieces. One thing I would say is don't promise to play him in a certain position when you buy him. I didn't realise but even when you go through contract renewals- those promises still exist in the background. His preferred position is AML for me but he is better I find as a striker.