Saddlers4life

Reaction score
View attachment 206222

Grimsby Town Takeover Completed

Blue Square team Grimsby Town have announced a takeover by Bahrain company Aztrex Holding Limited. A company Spokesmen said ' it wants to invest in the youth programme, infrastructure and the coaching and playing staff.

And it wants to see Grimsby football club established in the Premiership in 5 to 6 years.
The statement read: "Over the next few years Aztrex will invest in the underlying fabric and infrastructure, as well as making funds available to improve the playing and coaching staff and for nurturing home talent'.

View attachment 206223

MARADONA JOINS GRIMSBY

A appointment that has stunned the footballing world Argentinian ex footballer famous for the Hand of God Diego Maradona has joined Blue Square League Team Grimsby Town on a 4 year deal. This marks the first big signing from new owners Aztrex Holdings. Maradona told the press today “I am particularly attracted to this role and the unique opportunity to help build a club over the longer-term,”

View attachment 206224

Last edited:
I'm gonna assume you used the editor for a Billionaire takeover? Funny concept though, bringing Maradona firstly to England (wont that rub a few people the wrong way :p) secondly as coach of a BSP club. I'll follow for the laughs this man can bring!