Reaction score
Started a grimsby town save,although i have noticed when dealing with the squad mumber allocations you cannot sumbit the no.12 shirt as it "been dedicated to the fans"

anybody know why out of interest/curiosity?

thnx

Well people call the fans the 12th man so i guess its just dedicated to the 12th man, aka the fans??

Well people call the fans the 12th man so i guess its just dedicated to the 12th man, aka the fans??

In Bristol Rovers' case, the #12 shirt was dedicated to the fans a while back after we just about avoided relegation to what was then the conference. The club said it was dedicated to us for: always supporting the team, selling out the clubs allocation of away tickets; regardless of where in the country the game was.

A few other reasons but those are the ones I can remember!

yer are number 12 is for are fans as am grimsby town fan,,, if u need help getting out of BSP let me no coz i got GTFC to prem in me save :D

yer are number 12 is for are fans as am grimsby town fan,,, if u need help getting out of BSP let me no coz i got GTFC to prem in me save :D
yeah i was hamilton got sacked and grimsby took me on board.what players do you reccomend?