Reaction score
Greetings one and all to my first ever tactic post :)

Tactic is a 4-4-2
It involves a very attacking wings taken from the Chelsea method of attacking fullbacks and the security in defence.

In my first season at Chelsea (Yes I know big club) I dominated Europe, taking on a quadruple and went unbeaten until last few games where my reserves/youths played as I focused on the Champions League.

Its a bit if a plug and play, with little tweaks for the home/away and varying the formation of the opposition. Ill submit all details below, but first some screenshots.
]
League Table: View attachment 112242

Champions League: View attachment 112241

League Cup: View attachment 112243

FA Cup: View attachment 112244

Fixture: View attachment 112240
As you can see I have had good success, I did make signings but they were Santa Cruz as backup, Park Ji Sung on a free for backup and Hamit Altintop to cover various positions.

So I'll briefly explain the roles

Essien Role: Deep Lying playmaker, good passing stat is a must.

Drogba Role: Target man type guy, usual stats.

Anelka Role: Complete forward stats.

ISet pieces are the common ones with decent results. If your fullbacks can cross then you will have better stats than me.
Home: Set to Control if playing Big 4, or Attacking, OP Shouts: Wark ball into box, get ball forward.

Away: Counter/Standard based on Big 4 or other, shouts: Retain Posession & Work Ball into box.

Assistant does all team talks.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7u26b7ebn2mdcv6 Please post feedback/results.

Im looking for other people to try out the tactic for me, let me know how it is.

Please not in the view screenshot, all additional players are end of season bargain signing :)

seems a solid tactic but it would work far better I imagine if instead of Anelka, another more complete striker was plying

Tested with Newcastle, and the results have been good. After half a season im currently 10th in the table, and im playing good football. I usually use counter all away matches and control home. My only defeats are away against the big teams, and usually those have been tight matches where I have lost by one goal, so all in all, a very solid tactic.

@Alcaraz

I dislike spending large amounts of money on players.

@daftendirekt

Little disappointed by the results you're having. But hopefully it will work for you!

@daftendirekt

Little disappointed by the results you're having. But hopefully it will work for you!

Well, Newcastle don't have the best players in the world, and before I tried this tactic I was struggling at the bottom of the table. Now I play better every game, and with some solid signings next season, im sure I can get a top half finish:)

Ended in 6th place. Kadlec turned into a beast second half of the season:D

Last edited:
Well, Newcastle don't have the best players in the world, and before I tried this tactic I was struggling at the bottom of the table. Now I play better every game, and with some solid signings next season, im sure I can get a top half finish:)

Ended in 6th place. Kadlec turned into a beast second half of the season:D

Excellent then mate, happy you enjoyed it. Hopefully a few more will try it out with different teams.