• Keano

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Please Discuss your progress and submit your screenshots here if you are in Group A of the FM-Base Champions League

Yay! I'm gunna win! :p Well I'm not if it's on the 9.0.3 patch :/ but hey.

My transfers so far, we don't have any galacticos so im doing my own era of them :)

First trophy in the bag :)

Got some signings in too.

Amazing early win against the rivals!

Champions League Group:
Rangers
CFR Cluj
R Madrid
Werder Bremen

i voted for myself to go thru.

I notice you guys have started without downloading chris's update, or any update--I'm about to start now having downloaded one, so i wont need to make many signings :p

We will be using the latest patch by Chris22 since it seems to be the most popular so if you don't have it download it here When it is released on Friday 4th September

Sorry Andy....didnt want anyones game to go bad or anything so stuck with the safe option

Ummmm what are you all talking about? I'm using the 9.0.3 patch.... :S I actually quite like it..

Edit: Oh wait... That AJW guy is called Andy I'm guessing..

hey guys, just saw the groups and im looking forward to doing battle with you all with real........should be real fun. good luck to u all guys

Ummmm what are you all talking about? I'm using the 9.0.3 patch.... :S I actually quite like it..

Edit: Oh wait... That AJW guy is called Andy I'm guessing..

Yeah my names Andy...me and Kris are like (yn) hence him calling me by my name :p.

didn't notice the change...I'll start over the weekend. Gona have to sign a few players I reckon to match Barca in the league.

How are all you guys getting on with this :) i have finished with barca :) won league and Cl good luck to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.