• DannySunderland

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Keano

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies...i cant complete this challenge due to some unforseen problems.

:(

g'luck peeps

just entered the new year here is league, qualified in CL as well and gt Roma so not a easy way to win it but hey got to beat the best teams :p

looking good so far danny, only 4 conceded from 16 games in the league is impressive.

how is this for the first leg of the super cup. was 2-1 down at half time, then ruud scored to make it 2-2 and then got sent off after 77 mins, within 6 mins of making it level. bought vagner love on for van der vaart and jiggled the team around a little, and then ended the game 6-2 winners.

I might take a bit longer than most to complete this, I'm getting really into my Livingston game :p So I'm sorry if I finish after you guys! :)

I'm gunna carry on, on this game tomorrow morning.

first cup in the bad, won the super cup 6-3 overall after my stunning first leg comeback from 77 mins onwards.

champions league groups drawn, these are the all the groups.

looking good so far danny, only 4 conceded from 16 games in the league is impressive.

thanks after posting that up though had an awful result against Sporting Gijon away lost 2-0 but bounced back with two wins against Espanyol and Valencia. Got Barca in the cup as well and won first leg away :)

away to bonny Scotland for a few days and will finish this when i get back going well so far still in all competeions so maximum points are available

thats sods law though isnt danny, have such an amazing run of form then lose to a lesser known team lol. i just lost my first game of the season to malaga 1-0

I've literally just started this-might take a few days!

20th September, it says so in the main thread.

well done Danny...can i see your assists please and your squad screen :)

Noted. So far your top :p

woo how many points i got? ive continued this game actually wasn't going to but got to second season and board gave me 140m so went for it got Ronaldo, Alonso and Benzema :p

Status
Not open for further replies.