• DannySunderland

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Keano

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still doing it by the way Danny, but I'm back at college and it's really hard for me to find the time to do it in-between everything. I hope I can make the deadline but if not then I forfeit.

just lost in the quater final of the spanish cup against valencia 3-2 over 2 legs, so hopefully now i can win the league and cl and get all the bonus points to go through

just finished the season and won the league and european cup. here are the screen shots needed:

just waiting on the final game then i shall put up the goals, assists and ave rating screenshots up

also would i get any bonus points for these?

Last edited:
nope no bonus for manager of the year...why does everyone think that? did anyone read the points thread :(

Well done though. Will tally your points up when i get in from work

yea i read the points thread, was just hoping that you might of changed your mind thats all lol. ok thats kool, can u let me know how i get please kris, and if i got a chance to make it to the next round

Yea just keep an eye out...going to sort your points just now

phatford

not including top goalscorer and what not you got 13 points

kool, where am i then do u know in the standings? am i in with a chance of going through to the next round? and its phatjord lol

so far yes as nobody else has finished. DannySunderland is top though

I forfeit. I'm barely at home now so I have hardly any time on FM. Good luck to the rest of you guys. Hope you all win! Aha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.