• Karnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
most of my team got injuries but won all games so far.

alright might give it a look sum time

and im not doing this 1 il probaly do the next 1 if i can
Nice One, you'd probably like Mock the Week, the host's Irish :p

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

most of my team got injuries but won all games so far.
I've just had a massive clear out, sold all of my fringe players and brought in a few world class lads.
good to hear it's goin well for you tho :)

ive just noticed that im the only person in this group with out a vote. It will probably stay that way as i voted for HLC lol. As mentioned somewhere above, i think it was danny, good luck to all of you:)

ive just noticed that im the only person in this group with out a vote. It will probably stay that way as i voted for HLC lol. As mentioned somewhere above, i think it was danny, good luck to all of you:)
Good lad voting for me :D

Things looking up with 2-1 win agaimts Man Utd.
However a tricky champions league draw with Roma, Celtic and Anderlecht

im goin to start my game back up again and i'll time how long it takes to cut out on me, just so you can understand how frustrating this is.

just wondering, has anyone here downloaded Chris22's V7 Update? I might do but I'm not sure, everyone's seemed to go off it all of a sudden

Well 45 mins in and no explosions yet. Its not the game its my laptop but all is working good... for now. Just won 1st leg of CL qualifier 2-0 away. If it wasn't for some gutsy defending by the opposition it would have been 6 or 7. I think that's what is going to be my downfall. Struggling against the weaker teams
How is everybody else going???

mine just crashed im gonna have to start from the begining of the season 14th September

EDIT: Wrong date

Last edited:
Well 45 mins in and no explosions yet. Its not the game its my laptop but all is working good... for now. Just won 1st leg of CL qualifier 2-0 away. If it wasn't for some gutsy defending by the opposition it would have been 6 or 7. I think that's what is going to be my downfall. Struggling against the weaker teams
How is everybody else going???
I'm being dead precise in pre season, getting rid of players and bringing in better ones, plus the odd backup eg. Lee Woon-Jae. Just beat Boreham Wood 9-1 :D

I'm being dead precise in pre season, getting rid of players and bringing in better ones, plus the odd backup eg. Lee Woon-Jae. Just beat Boreham Wood 9-1 :D
I only beat the same team 6-0. Im racing throug pre-season in fear of more problems. Spent the vast majority of my budget on Palombo. I can't seem to get rid of my fringe players. Got i think 3 players sold. Quite frustrating

I just finnished my 4th game of the season.

At the moment i will defo not be going through Played 4, Won 2,Drew 1 lost 8th position already 5 points behind but have beaten utd 2-1

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

is your FM working now Karnage?

it is

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Just finnished my first champions league group game and beat Celtic 2-0

my 1st real test this season was away to Aston Villa. Im happy to report that we won 3-0, Walcott, Arshavin and Bentnar the scorers.:)

Good luck everyone. I'll be starting this shortly :)

Hmm I was going to start but my FM is wanting me to activate it and not letting me. Hmmm what a weird time for it to spaz out.

Status
Not open for further replies.