• Karnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-downloading it with Steam now. It's odd as I've never had to activate so why it's asking me now I'll never know.

Hmm I was going to start but my FM is wanting me to activate it and not letting me. Hmmm what a weird time for it to spaz out.

are you using steam?
Re-install using unliloc. That worked for me :)

I was using Steam but the Uniloc thing popped up saying I needed to activate.

Just finished redownloading with Steam and it's working again now :)

I was using Steam but the Uniloc thing popped up saying I needed to activate.

Just finished redownloading with Steam and it's working again now :)
Good luck with your game. I havn't got back at my game since last night so no updates to tell of.

Henry was one of the signings I was on about, he's done well in august but I've got a feeling I could've invested in a less injury prone striker haha. doesn't matter anyway, I've got enough backups :)

I think I'm going to just keep the Arsenal squad how it is, doesn't really need much improvement. Maybe a top goalkeeper but that's about it.

The only person I brought in was Palombo. Arsenal have needed a tough tackler since Gilberto Silva left so Palombo fits the bill nicely:)

I bought Brighi from Roma, scouts didn't rate him but I thought his stats would be good enough for him to be a regular. I signed Marcos Senna too, he's been playing well :)

ive bought michael potts buonatte (spelling) and owen garvan

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

played 3 games in the last half hour

1-1 Burnley (won on pens league cup)
0-0 Portsmouth
3-3 Roma

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

starting to get annoyed it crashed again

starting to get annoyed it crashed again

What are you people doing with your game ?. I have actually never had a crash, not in 08 and not in 09. Are you banging the computer against the wall when conceding ?

What are you people doing with your game ?. I have actually never had a crash, not in 08 and not in 09. Are you banging the computer against the wall when conceding ?
My problem is a pathetic laptop. And an even worse graphics card that JUST allows a 3d match engine. 1-1 draw just now vs Man City away. Really should have won. Adebayor was a waste up front. Might drop him:(

no its just i thow the computer up and down when i score

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

EDIT: SPELLING

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

From now on i have decided to save after every game just incase (beat Everton 2-1) (now in 6th place)

Last edited:
are any of you nearing the end of the season? I noticed that in Danny Carter's group he already knows he hasn't qualified while we haven't even got a table yet haha :p

i know im in October i think thats the furthest

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Ill post the table

As it Stands
HLC2K9: 0
Karnage: 0
Laingy09: 0
lfclover23:0
Sean: 0

awfully close at the moment with nothing seperating the top 5 (all of us)

EDIT: ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Last edited:
I know, I may come across a bit slow sometimes but I'm not a total dipshit :D

So as it stands HLC2K9 is top of the league with 4 others right on him (basically the same place)

Status
Not open for further replies.