• Karnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played my 2nd champs league game and drew 4-4 away to Roma after being 2-0 up at half time....... GRR

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

and so it will stay ;) haha

lol

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

three pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we get any points for manager of the month/year???

three pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's alot, especially considering none of us have reached half way yet haha

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Do we get any points for manager of the month/year???
I'll just check the rules :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

it doesn't say anything about getting points for manager of the month/year in the rules, maybe you should take it up with Kris?

Just beat Chelsea 3-2 without Arshavin (inj after 8 mins) , Fabregas(inj on int duty) or Van Persie(Inj 12 mins)

EDIT: I put the wrong result?????

Last edited:
I sold Van Persie haha, never really rated the lad :p
just beat PSV 2-1 in my first group stage game, Adebayor's out for 5 to 6 weeks :/

good stuff harry .....unluck with adebayor injury

im still 5th but only 1 point behind 2nd and 5 behind 1st

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I sold Van Persie haha, never really rated the lad :p
just beat PSV 2-1 in my first group stage game, Adebayor's out for 5 to 6 weeks :/

How much did you get for van persie because you could normally ger £25mil

How much did you get for van persie because you could normally ger £25mil
I offered him to clubs for 17mill and City came in, as did Villa (with the money they got for Barry), he went to city in the end and with the money I brought in Thierry and Brighi :D

top of my champions league group with these results
2-1 Celtic
4-4 Roma
2-0 Anderlecht

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I offered him to clubs for 17mill and City came in, as did Villa (with the money they got for Barry), he went to city in the end and with the money I brought in Thierry and Brighi :D

Tottenham buy him for 25mil

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

A result just came through

Spartak Moscow 3-2 Inter

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

That it for me tonight 2morrow i will update the table (everyone will be on 0 again i expect)

I might get stuck right in tonight, try and reach January at least haha, need to get the group stage out of the way

well hows everybody going. Just won my first CL group game 3-0 away vs Panathanikos. 5th in the league after 4 games, 2 wins and 2 draws. Got Chelsea up next in the league, my first major test to see how i am really doing.

Played quite a bit of it yesterday. Just rushing through it tbh not paying too much attention to changing my tactic.

I have signed 2 player. Just backups for the DMC position as I only really had Song. So I brought in Emerson and Tomas Galasek for some experience.

SS-20090906132059.jpg

SS-20090906132253.jpg

SS-20090906132306.jpg

Not doing too badly in the league. I'm in the leading pack. I keep drawing too many games though.

SS-20090906132113.jpg

Portsmouth top of the league?!

I wonder how easy their first 11 fixtures were!

I'm in 3rd now but Chelsea have a game in hand and are 2 points behind

What about it ? ( or is the 11 wins, 15 matches , in that case they count Cl, and LC as well)

the fact that they dont say that often especially to me because im not very succsessful

Status
Not open for further replies.