• Sean

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

the table will come up shortly

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

played 10 23 points between man city and chelsea and liverpool on goal difference

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

sunday roast time for me brb

Portsmouth are near the top on mine too haha, I'll put some screens up soon :)

Portsmouth are near the top on mine too haha, I'll put some screens up soon :)

The reason is actually kind of simple. When gaining some respect, wining a few matches, "their" formation 41221 have a great advantage over teams playing cautious against them. its also the reason why City becomes a title contender the very first season, often wining it

I needed to scramble at the end of the market for a left back as Clichy is out for 4 months with a broken ankle and Kieran Gibbs is out for 2 months with some form of knee injury. My U-18 left back Rene Steer has A hamstring tear and the rest are out on a loan that I can't recall the players. So that left me with Silvestre and I don't like the guy. I ended up gettin Steven Smith from Rangers. He's not much good but its somebody to have as back-up.

lol unlucky but in top gear fashion

WHAT A ROTTEN BIT OF LUCK

it might be a blessing in disguise because Silvestre is holding his own quite well. Im looking up but in typical topgear fashion: Im ambitious... but rubbish:p

lol

a bit like Captain Slow then

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

In true top gear fashion you should say

oh ****

Nah i was thinking about the van challenge or the amphibious car lol

I needed to scramble at the end of the market for a left back as Clichy is out for 4 months with a broken ankle and Kieran Gibbs is out for 2 months with some form of knee injury. My U-18 left back Rene Steer has A hamstring tear and the rest are out on a loan that I can't recall the players. So that left me with Silvestre and I don't like the guy. I ended up gettin Steven Smith from Rangers. He's not much good but its somebody to have as back-up.
same happened with me, Sagna got banned for Europe and Toure's gone so I was left with no RB so I've gotta play Gallas there XD

same happened with me, Sagna got banned for Europe and Toure's gone so I was left with no RB so I've gotta play Gallas there XD
Didn't you get rid of all your fringe players. Silly lad. I shouldn't have voted for you :D:D

Didn't you get rid of all your fringe players. Silly lad. I shouldn't have voted for you :D:D
haha, I'll pull through
got an easy group - Olimpiakos, PSV and Shakhtar......I think it's Shakhtar anyway? lol

Ive got Panathanikos, Atletico Madrid and Sporting Lisbon. That isn't too bad but tougher than yours lol

Ive got Panathanikos, Atletico Madrid and Sporting Lisbon. That isn't too bad but tougher than yours lol
I should walk through my group, even without a RB.
You've got an alright group there, should do well :D

I actually havnt got playin this since early this morning because its my birthday and ive been dragged here and there all day to see relatives so I'm glad to get back:)

I actually havnt got playin this since early this morning because its my birthday and ive been dragged here and there all day to see relatives so I'm glad to get back:)
Happy Birthday Mate :)

thanx:) Can i see a league table of yours harry. And a squad screenie as well???? Its just out of curiosity;)

thanx:) Can i see a league table of yours harry. And a squad screenie as well???? Its just out of curiosity;)
yeahh, I'll post in about 30 mins mate, just tryna get some coursework out of the way before school starts haha

yeahh, I'll post in about 30 mins mate, just tryna get some coursework out of the way before school starts haha
Meh, i started back on wednesday n need homework finished for tomorrow morning. There's always the window of the bus to bail me out;)

Status
Not open for further replies.