• Karnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great minds think alike. then again so do stupid minds so read into that what you will...

is laingy09 actually playing????
dont think so, I'll ask Frankie Hobbs he's his mate :p

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Frankie says he's playing, just checking up on how he's doin now.
oh yeah, whats with that Europa League Thread thing mate? you given up on this?

yh i am sorry tht ive been quiet been concentrating lol, im currently top and still in all cup competitions in january

oh could you keep posting then

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

dont think so, I'll ask Frankie Hobbs he's his mate :p

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Frankie says he's playing, just checking up on how he's doin now.
oh yeah, whats with that Europa League Thread thing mate? you given up on this?

no me and someone else are running it so if 1 of us dont make it then theyll run it if we both get through then we will both run it

Just beat Tottenham in the quarter final of the league cup 3-1 at WHL

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Just got drew against Norwich in the semis

Just beat Tottenham in the quarter final of the league cup 3-1 at WHL

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Just got drew against Norwich in the semis
Norwich? that's a lucky draw :p

4 points clear at the top

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Norwich? that's a lucky draw :p

i know they were playing a L1 team in the previous round

how is everyone doing???

do we post our results in this forum?

hows everybody goin? I've just finished my season and as i predicted, it didn't go too well. Lost in the final in the Carling Cupto Man Utd, lost in 5th round F.A Cup to Hull, 3rd in the league(last day of the season), aand semis in the CL to Man Utd. Not on the game atm so screenies not goin to be up until later tonight. No golden boot and nothing to mention on the assists either. Too many draws and too many leads let slip contributed to this poor showing:(

so that means no points unless you get top scorer or something like that

absolutley nothing. Does young player of the year count? Nasri got it for me and thats all and what screenies do i need to post up?

yh you need screenies but i dont think you get points for young player of the year

right. 5 mins and i'll post up whatever relevant.

good luck to everyone else but i have won the league cup (i think) still in the champs league and top of the league

Karnage just post up your goals,assists and overall best rating....could stop someone else getting through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.