• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i accidently holidayed it but i found out i won it against Blackburn 3-0

i am 2 points clear with 3 games to go
out of the FA cup
champs league semi finals against Barcelona

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

i beat barcelona 2-0 in first leg at home and hoping to get an early goal in spain

yh but im not top im second on goal difference

United won their game in hand

good work lad:). I was leadin the league with 4 games to go but lost to Fulham and it fell apart from there. It isn't over yet mate. Keep pluggin away

i know i beat lpool 2-0 and then drew 1-1 against middlesbourgh

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

champs league final vs Juve

lost 3-2 to barca but still went through 4-3 on agregate

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:16 PM ----------

so 3 games to go and this is how its going for me: PREM: 2nd GD, LEAGUE CUP: Winners, FA CUP 5th round, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: final VS Juventus

End of seson and well look for yourself. Not getting my hopes up but i feel that i could go through.

Anyway how is everyone else getting on

well done...Karnage still has 1 point woooo

I've just loaded mine up. Gonna try and get it finished tonight.

Currently 3rd in the league after 25 games. Into FA Cup 5th round, Champions League 1st KO and in the Carling Cup final. It's all looking good apart from the league at the moment.

Eduardo has just made his first appearance for me and scored 2 after coming on in 65 mins against Man City :)

i sold eduardo and bought cardozo scored something ridiculous in the games he played

good lad Sean. best of luck for the rest of the season. Karnage still has a point for assists i think it is

The current league table
lfclover23:16
karnage:1
HLC2K9:0
laingy09:0
Sean:0

Was playing great. Winning everything with ease but then I just lost it after the Carling Cup final. Started losing league games and got knocked out of FA Cup & Champions League.

Oh well.

Here are a few screenshots....

Player Stats
SS-20090914231703.jpg

League Table
SS-20090914231752.jpg

Carling Cup
SS-20090914231722.jpg

FA Cup
SS-20090914231731.jpg

Champions League
SS-20090914231740.jpg

So from my calculations I think I have 3 Points for winning the Carling Cup. Poor.

Last edited:
At least I did better than I had orgionally thought. 1 Point :D

Are Harry Charnock and Laingy still playing and if so you better finish soon

Are Harry Charnock and Laingy still playing and if so you better finish soon
yeahh I'm still playing mate, just not been on the site much recently due to school an that haha, I'm in march now so I should be done soon :D

okay but can everyone see seans screenshots because i cant

nope i cant see them. But Im out anyway unless everybody has their games corrupted or something;)

Status
Not open for further replies.