• Benwortholfc

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Granth5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same, especially as I got AC, for some reason they just don't appeal to me :S Good luck mate :)

Ben, i think i have beat you coz i won serie A and i think that counts as more points than the italian cup and its just redrup and granth to go now

Ben, i think i have beat you coz i won serie A and i think that counts as more points than the italian cup and its just redrup and granth to go now

Well done an yep am sure serie a is more points than italian
cup. How many people go through?

i haven't played my game for ages, ill finish it in the next few days and let you know how i do, i don't look like winning out though

Robson is the only one to finish in here so far...3 days left and remember leeum is out.

do we have tomorrow aswell to finish it? I'm trying to get it finished today, not far off but i'm off to football this aft so might struggle

I'll just finish it now. Been delaying it because Milan are irritating but will resume and post screenshots soon.

To be honest I'm going to holiday it and just tell the assistant to stick to my tactics :p.

I'll just finish it now. Been delaying it because Milan are irritating but will resume and post screenshots soon.

To be honest I'm going to holiday it and just tell the assistant to stick to my tactics :p.
yh thats wat i did against the weaker teams :)

I'm doing for every game now.

Really can't be asked. xD

finished my season now, won Euro Cup, knocked out in 1st round of Italian Cup and 4th in League. Will post screenshots tonight. Have to go now

This is annoying. I've got to the Semi Final of the Euro Cup so far and I am vs. Everton which is simple enough.

But the other Semi Final is Man Utd and Arsenal... How often does that happen in the Euro Cup in the first season?

Not very redrup on my games

its usally spurs,valencia,city,villa in the latter stages for me

In fact, I'm trying to think of a time I've seen either Arsenal or Man U in the Euro Cup in the first season.

Anyway on another note I am 2nd of the Serie A probably on goal difference, the top 4 is incredibly tight and I don't see my team staying there. Think I have a tricky run of a games coming up.

Though I beat Everton 2-0 on the first leg and Arsenal won 1-0 at Old Trafford. Hopefully Arsenal will go through and I will have to beat them in the final :S

Arsenal won the 2nd leg 3-1 which pits me against them in the final after my Assistant led me to an embarrassing 4-2 defeat against Everton which puts me through only on away goals.

I have Inter next in the League too so am relying on points from Euro Cup win... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.