• Granth5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Please Discuss your progress and submit your screenshots here if you are in Group D of the FM-Base Champions League

good luck fellow ac milan players

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

is any1 else starting now?

Decent transfers so far mate, you using 9.3 and what transfer funds do Milan get? Thanks.

Decent transfers so far mate, you using 9.3 and what transfer funds do Milan get? Thanks.

thanks, yes im using 9.3 patch, started with about 12m i think it was, can't do an awful lot without selling players.

Its really annoying though cos thiago silva's on a year ban, yoann gourcuffs on loan, and nestas out for about 9 months at the start.

I'm trying to sell the young players who are not great at the moment because if i'm only playin for a year, i wont need them. Thinking about selling Pato at the moment

Good Luck to you, when are you starting?

I'm gonna start in a bit mate I will probably come bottom of our group lol. Not gonna change the team too much. Just re-installing FM.

Hu ever is ac milan check out my ac milan story in general disuscion it might help

I'm gonna start in a bit mate I will probably come bottom of our group lol. Not gonna change the team too much. Just re-installing FM.

i doubt it, i think i will. I think i'm probably going to change the team too much like i always do and thats probably why ill come bottom.

Hu ever is ac milan check out my ac milan story in general disuscion it might help

Yeah I'm following that story mate I'll take a look in a bit.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

i doubt it, i think i will. I think i'm probably going to change the team too much like i always do and thats probably why ill come bottom.

Yeah in a short challenge like this it is an idea not too because it takes half a season for the team to gel. Maybe 2 transfers and 1 in January for me. Unless the team does need a lot of work.

Btw sorry for txting in here no harm meant

Can anyone tell me how to uninstall FM? I installed via uniloc.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Sorry done it now.

got off to a winning start anyway away at siena beating them 2-0. It'll probably be downhill from here

Do we get points for being runners up on a domestic cup?

ok we get points for runners up in the europa league though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.