• Benwortholfc

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Granth5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i nearly signed tevez for 11m, but then man u changed their minds and wanted 17, so i brought in beckham and pandev, pandev has been clinical for me though

yer i've got him. Not bad is he. Ive got Lavezzi as well. Shevchenko is keeping them both out of the team at the moment though, he's started very well

i have too many injurys at the moment for it to be funny 3 injurys a game is the current rate.

well i just won a cheeky little game, look up for screenshots.

my wing attack

how about you?

BREAKINGNEWS!!!

fresh off of the win against roma milan have burned out of the starting blocks and beat atlanta at home.

ronaldinho popped up to give milan the lead to end the first half with milan a goal up, the second half started and atalanta just couldnt handle pandev notching 2 goals in before the final whilstle.

View attachment 10938

Last edited:
oh right, i've started with 4-4-2 but i changed to 4-3-2-1 with 3 cm's and 2 amc's and i've picked up a bit with it.

nice one, im starting on a good run of form now which im hoping continues for a long while.

yeah me too, won last 3, big game against Lazio next up

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

i've qualified for first knockout round of europa league

urgh europa league is gonna be tough for me, before the groups started arsenal were placed in it so thats just wondeful.

good, he's only got 3 in 8 for me but just scored an important one in a 2-0 win over lazio

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Milan closed the gap on the leaders of Serie A today with a win over helpless Siena who suffered at the hands of two red cards and a penalty. Siena took the lead but shortly after Ronaldiniho equalised. The teams came out for the second half and Siena were reduced to 10 men after Massimo Maccarone was sent off for his second yellow card. David Beckham gave Milan the lead with a stunning 25 yard freekick. Siena then saw Gallopa sent off for a reckless challenge and were reduced to 9 men. Beckham was brought down in the box on the 73rd minute and stepped up to finish off Siena with a well placed penalty. The win takes Milan up to 4th 2 points behind the leaders.

View attachment 10939

View attachment 10940

Last edited:
i've only played 1 game in the italian cup and into the quarter final

Status
Not open for further replies.