• Foxy CFC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • JP Woody

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sick of Joe Cole getting injured,going to have to buy a right midfield player so may bring Beckham in as a short term signing with January getting closer.

Joe Cole can't get in my team atm, I have Zhirkov on the left, Quaresma on the right do wonders for me

Haaa i would laugh if he is use a update and has to start again

How have you got Zhirkov? What patch are you using?

I bought him lol

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Not many of the ones i sold were in my team anyways, so morale wouldn't really drop and only tevez, gomez and zhirkov play regularly, rest back up

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I think i've basically won the league 31 games gone, 12 points clear, i have to lose 4 games and i hope/doubt that will happen lol

Ive bought 2 players so far and sold nobody. Kris Boyd as a back up striker in the summer window and Beckham will be joining in January. I still have 41 mil left to spend if i want to.

Last edited:
Ive bought 2 players so far and sild nobody. Kris Boyd as a back up striker in the summer window and Beckham will be joining in January. I still have 41 mil left to spend if i want to.

looking good

Ive bought 2 players so far and sold nobody. Kris Boyd as a back up striker in the summer window and Beckham will be joining in January. I still have 41 mil left to spend if i want to.

Nice, i knew i needed another back up striker, but i went for quality, and henry didnt pay off tevez did, but ballack is my top goal scorer :S, only drogba recently has come into form

I have played 32 matches in the EPL and am currently 2 points ahead of Man U. playing R.Madrid in the Cl.semis and Arsenal in the FA Cup final. Won the League Cup against City 3-2

I have played 32 matches in the EPL and am currently 2 points ahead of Man U. playing R.Madrid in the Cl.semis and Arsenal in the FA Cup final. Won the League Cup against City 3-2
Thats good going BH,this is going to be extremely tight,im finding managing Chelsea very easy,their defence is like a brick wall,i didn't concede a league goal in the first 14 league matches.

Just played quarters of champs league, beat athletico 6-2 on aggregate
31 games gone, 12 points clear, arsenal and united are the chasers, but loses to poor teams such as hull and stoke have hurt there title bid, won league cup, semis of fa cup vs man city

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Just drew Barca in CL semis

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

And i am through to FA Cup Final against Arsenal after just beating City 2-0 in semis xD

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Have more or less finished my season, just fa cup and champions league final to do, where do i put screenshots?

Thats good going BH,this is going to be extremely tight,im finding managing Chelsea very easy,their defence is like a brick wall,i didn't concede a league goal in the first 14 league matches.
thats a great achievment

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

post ur screenshots here

Ok ill just do the 2 finals then will post :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Ooo wait i have 2 games left in season

I have conceded quite e few from corners actually, about 80 % of all goals which has not happened to me in the past. Rest of the goals is when the Goalie comes out to get the ball with his feet, missing it by 2 yards and lets the striker score.

EDIT: Season finished. Screens will be up tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.