• JP Woody

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Please Discuss your progress and submit your screenshots here if you are in Group E of the FM-Base Champions League

I am home with the flue and will probably play about 10-15 matches today.

Edit: This is the first time I ever play with Chelsea in FM09 but I have to say that... Wow, they seriously lack in squad depth.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Great : Both Anelka and Drogda out for the first 5 league matches

Last edited:
chelsea is areally good game but not a challenge

I would say that without any signings and with some injuries, they are not a top team. As for a challenge, they most certainly are in this particularly one, having no squad depth, aiming to win all competitions. :D

Small update on results

Transfers: In, Carew

League: 1/ 20 5 won - 1 draw - 0 lost 13F-4A 16 points
LC: 1-0 win Everton ( H)
FA Cup: Not started
CL: 2-0 win Shaktar ( A) , group also including Roma & Rangers

Last edited:
Chelsea, played 14, unbeaten so far :)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Say if i win league cup, shall i just printscreen it with all my others at end of season instead of separately?
Very impressive, hats of to you !

good to see the olden oldies getting the votes on the poll

I am not 65 :D

Bit scared of Foxy though, he has had a great start of the season and it certainly wont be a surprise if he was to grab one of the tickets to the next round:D

Last edited:
Ive not even started yet due to work,back there soon too :( I will be off though after tonight and ill crack on.I wont be buying anyone,no need to i dont think.

Ive not even started yet due to work,back there soon too :( I will be off though after tonight and ill crack on.I wont be buying anyone,no need to i dont think.

I just bought a backup striker. Wont be spending any more cash

I wont be starting mine until at least Monday due to working all weekend but good luck to everyone in this group.

P.S. I voted for me... Well someone had to lol

My update, played loads lol
League cup final vs Arsenal
Top of league, 24 games gone and 9 points clear
Fa cup 5th round or 6th vs Tottenham
Champs league 1st round knockout vs madrid ;o

I am a chelsea fan, on 9.3.0 patch when i have played with them i always did extremely poor, maybe my luck is changing, unbeaten in the league also :p

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

On mine united, liverpool and arsenal aren't doing too well :S, there top 4 but dont seem to be contending.

I only bought in Sakho, Tevez and Henry but sold Henry in january back to Barca and bought in Mario Gomez as Anelka and Drogba werent doing it for me!

My update, played loads lol
League cup final vs Arsenal
Top of league, 24 games gone and 9 points clear
Fa cup 5th round or 6th vs Tottenham
Champs league 1st round knockout vs madrid ;o

I am a chelsea fan, on 9.3.0 patch when i have played with them i always did extremely poor, maybe my luck is changing, unbeaten in the league also :p

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

On mine united, liverpool and arsenal aren't doing too well :S, there top 4 but dont seem to be contending.

I only bought in Sakho, Tevez and Henry but sold Henry in january back to Barca and bought in Mario Gomez as Anelka and Drogba werent doing it for me!

How much money did you have for transfers. I only had £12m ?( I am in December now)

Sakho I brought before for 33 million and Tevez has just gone to Man City who are unforgivable when wanting to buy their players. Strange how you got such a vastly enormanet transfer budget. I'm sure the screenshots will show us anyway. Good luck

Sakho I brought before for 33 million and Tevez has just gone to Man City who are unforgivable when wanting to buy their players. Strange how you got such a vastly enormanet transfer budget. I'm sure the screenshots will show us anyway. Good luck

He is not in City in 9.3 db though :D

Note that i am not questioning your transfers at all Foxy, we just have different transfer budgets that's all.

Last I heard we were doing the V7 update? Has that now changed?

I started with 12mil, then asked for more got 13mil
Got Henry for 18mil, then sold carvalho, ferreira, belleti for like 30mil between then (20mil for carvalho)
Then bought tevez for 12mil because he was unhappy as i unsettled him :p ad got sakho for 8mil

At the start of every game your able to get Sakho for 8mil

Status
Not open for further replies.