• Ronaldal

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Spurs 1995

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really know there were none to my players that i can recall so... i was like **** when they scored as it was 95 and it was supposed to finish at 93 :D

How do u get kicked out on the group stages thats really bad, he should get minus points for that ;)

so if i win league and champo league ill win or finish 2nd :D

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

wer using v6 rite?

so if i win league and champo league ill win or finish 2nd :D

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

wer using v6 rite?

No, this is for 9.3.0.

9.3 official database

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Just signed vargas on deadline day for 20mill using the money the new board gave me :)

Anychance i can join this, as Kinger74 has said he has quit?

there are loads of other people who didnt get to play either...i think you have 8 days to play?

so hows everyone going in their seasons

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

personally i think that guy has cheated

I assume he's referring to spurs 1995, who somehow had over 70 million in transfer budget to begin with.

Well Spurs 1995 i will need a full explanation and proof of how you got this budget or your out for cheating because it sounds more than very dodgy

i never had 70m i only had 13 m to begin with and then my chairmen gave me another 101m it also says i paid more money as spent 20m on vargas but would pay another 40m after 40 apps and it has said that i used it but i didnt

View attachment 11618

View attachment 11619

Yeah unless you got a big takeover like what me and josh999 did with Liverpool i struggle to see how you could get an extra 101m

btw even if you did get the extra 101mil you've still got 10 mil unaccounted for :D

I think someone's cheating :p Kinda stupid to think you'd get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.