• Ronaldal

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Spurs 1995

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i mean like whats the national and league cup for inter and stuff like that?

don't think there is a league cup just your 3 points for your national

Im in mid march, 5 points clear at the top with a massive GD advantage. Looking good for the title :)

umm kris i think its unfair that you get more points for winning a minor european competition than runner up in a major? and also do you get points for like passing accuracy?

u only get points for top goalscorer and assists

okay so the maximum i can get is 14 points anyone know if that'll be good enough in this league?

Well what hav u missed out on?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

U'll definitely get more than me cus im not getting any european points

ive missed out on top goalscorer (no-ones performed in that department) highest average man of the match and thats it
o and i also get 1 point from super cup so max is 15 but least is 5/10

If you get 14 you are prob going through

Im on the verge of winning the League, won the national cup, super league, top scorer & assists, highest ratings. Missed out on europe basically

Thanks. Srna was superman in my last 15 games :D

Will update tables when i get home

good job....btw it's not points for getting top assists etc in your league it's out of the others in your group

Will update tables when i get home

good job....btw it's not points for getting top assists etc in your league it's out of the others in your group

oh, ok so will have to wait for the others to finish i guess.

So you won everything but my ratings and stuff are better than yours :p

:p just goes to show what matters :D but you may get through unless someone gets more points than me good luck in anycase

p.s. what do you know the dark horse has got through only one vote to his name and that was voted for by himself :p

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oops i dont mean got through for a cert but beating you :S

Status
Not open for further replies.