• RhodesyStoke

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • JonnyFM09

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/2 cups for me so far. Community and super cup. Won the super cup on penalties though which is a bit worrying.

Do we get a point for the Super Cup ? And what about the World Club Championship?

I think we should do. I have a hunch I might win everything anyway I have done it with Man U before so it shouldn't be too difficult.

it wont be fair if you get points for the super cup, community shield or cluc world championship because not all the teams are in that are they

yea other teams cant get pts if there not in the comps

I thought the points in each group only apply for this one? like as everyone in this group is man utd then it would be fair and same with people as inter as they are all in the same league/cups/tournies w.e?

I think the biggest, and only reason, for not giving out points for those cups is down to the fact that you cant go change the rules during the game. Some users may already have played those cups, using the youth players etc.

POINTS ARE DIFFERENT FOR EACH GROUP!!

IT WOULD ONLY BE FAIR AS MAN U ARE BETTER THAN LIVERPOOL AND MORE LIKELY TO HAVE TOP SCORERS OR MORE ASSISTS.

It just makes sense.

Yup i agree with Rhodesy... It is by Groups.. So it makes no differnce ;)

Ok well Finished.. Won everything.. Cardozo my top scorer in the end.. not to bad at all.. :)

******* can't believe you won everything :D

Never heard of this Cardozo before!

lol ;) had to be done like.. i would have been unbeaten all season if it had not been for right at the very end.. Everton and West Brom got me 1-0 each.

How could you not have heard of Cardozo... i always buy him.. ledgend :)

Iamsteve can i see your squad screen please will all the stats like appearances etc

Squad screen as requested.. any other shots now??

I gotta ask like but what is this corner bug (cheat)??? I mean im using the same tactics ive used since fm09 so i dont see how that can be taking advantage of any bugs???

Rio Ferdinand 27 goals!!

******* ****!

They need to get rid of that bug in 2010 it's beyond belief!

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I'm putting my corner bug on now then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.