• RhodesyStoke

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • JonnyFM09

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Rhodesy.. thats the first time a defender has ever scored more than 10 goals in a season for me.. and they wasnt all from corners..

Still haven't started my season. :) Well done to those who have finished, and finished well.

It's clear iamsteve is through.

40 odd goals.. Dam.. id like to see a screen shot of that.. and the corner cheat too.. pretty much proves i wasnt using this cheat :p

I didn't do it this season it was in another save.

And yes you were I saw in your tactics. It isn't a cheat it's a bug. Honest I don't mind.

hmmm ive reinstalled XP.. not realising i have lost my FM09 disk.. Darn.. Not to panic.. il get a new1

3 days left for those who are not yet finished. if you don't plan to please tell me

Currently playing mine, I'll get it finished for sure.

Almost done. :) Just entering May now. I've not done great, but you'll see when I post the screenshots.

Never mind, done better than I thought. I dropped out of the Carling cup in the 4th round thanks to defeat to Tottenham, 1-0 at WHL, which was a shame.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Right, done.

Competitions won:
- Premiership 1st Place
- Champions League Winners
- Community Shield Winners
- European Super Cup Winners

Unfortunately, I was knocked out in the 4th round by Tottenham in the Carling Cup, and I lost in the FA Cup Final to Liverpool.

manutd1.png

manutd2v.png

manutd3.png

manutd4.png

manutd5.png

manutd6.png

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I know Community Shield / Super Cup don't count, but I wanted to make myself feel better about failing in the FA/Carling cup competitions, so I posted them up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.