• Seano

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Gormo095

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On that pic where is say's messi is world player of the year that is from 2008 when you finish the season 3-4 days after you will get some new's with the new players of the year 2009

look at the last pic

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

do we keep playing

no you dont need to play on but it does pass the time

**** guys i was away today , looks like i have a bit of catching up to do , not to worry :)

**** i didnt save it last night but it did auto save , havent startyed the season though , **** im behind big time :(

Last edited:
**** guys i was away today , looks like i have a bit of catching up to do , not to worry :)

**** i didnt save it last night but it did auto save , havent startyed the season though , **** im behind big time :(

Uv still got lots of time dont worry :p

Why are people still voteing for me haa i am out of this :)

Yes in the next round you will get a new team and you do another season with them trying to do the best you can

Ok i holidayed a bit before i went to bed so if caught up a bit , was golfing alday , hope this isnt wrecking anything with my slow time lol

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Messi Screenshots of Player of the year etc.

Messi.jpg

messi2.jpg

messi3.jpg

Ok thanks , school just started and im getting my exam results tomorrow , so hopefully i will be done by this weekend.

I have to drop outta this sorry , congratz to the others.

I cant find the time to play because school is back.

Fair enough...i just don't see how people don't have time ti finish one season of fm lol

yup congrats. Closing this thread now. Frankie and Gormo keep an eye out for the draw on the 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.