Sisuvide

Reaction score
Chile, Honduras, Spain, And Switzerland.
Who will pass?
We all expect Spain to pass as first in the group, but what about the rest of the countries?
As I'm Chilean I would say Chile will pass second, Switzerland will be third and Honduras last.
What do you think about this?
Just post which team you think will pass:
1-
2-
3-
4-

1st - Spain
2nd - Switzerland
3rd - Chile
4th - Honduras

1-Spain 9pts
2-Switserland - 4pts
3. Chile - 3pts
4. honduras - 0pts

I agree with Carter and Aneil, Switzerland have some good players and I expect them to edge out Chile. :)

I Agree with Xavi, he said that "Switzerland is tactic and physical, while Chile is tactical. From Honduras' side, they have good physical characteristics. We don't have to underestimate our rivals, if we don't we'll probably get to the finals."

After 15 minutes of consideration I have come to the conclusion that England will win groups A through H. (H)

@Up: This is serious mate, even though is funny (XD!)

1. Spain
2. Chile
3. Switzerland
4. Honduras

Switzerland
Honduras
Chile
Spain

Only joking Spain will obviously top the group but i think they will crush under media expectation and get knocked out or maybe lose the final to England

Last edited:
1st - Switzerland
2nd - Spain
3rd - Chile
4th - Honduras
may aswell go for a suprise ;)

Switzerland
Honduras
Chile
Spain

Only joming Spain will obviously top the group but i think they will crush under media expectation and get knocked out or maybe lose the final to England

dont think spain will fininsh last

1-Spain 9pts
2-Switserland - 4pts
3. Chile - 3pts
4. honduras - 0pts

Thats not arithmatically possible mate. As for Switzerland to have 4 points they would have won once, drawn once and lost once, and the totals you have given other countries do not allow for any draws.

1.Spain
2.Chile
3.Honduras
4.Swizz