peppilepew

Reaction score
hey guys sorry if this has bein answered before but how exactly do u grow your clubs stature?

ive played fcak in the south africa league for about 7 seasons ive won the premier league like 5 times now bein in there version of champions league but still im having players wanting to move to bigger clubs, if i let the play leave he leaves for teams like sundowns or mp blacks who finish mid table or lower every season

i really dont understand this, any help would be great, also is there anyway to even see how much ur stature has grown? if it even does at all?

i think idont know but i think because your in a low prestige league this is something your going to have to put up with im afraid

o ok tnx for the input rob

it just seems so wierd that the teams i totally destroy every season now are still considered better to my own players

Well, most likely you will have to do very well in the African champions league, win it, and then go on and announce yourself on the World stage in the Club World Cup. Often winning that, or doing well in that will give you a sizeable boost in your reputation. And yes, starting out a relatively unknown club does have that drawback. Reputation sometimes increases at a frustrating pace. But you just have to be patient, keep winning, get feeder/parent clubs, try and hold on to your best players, increase stadium capacity etc. and your reputation will no doubt increase.