• No, They are down

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwight369

Reaction score
(my sutton fc game became corrupt and it put me off for a bit but im determined to make this one amazing :))

“Game after game after game, I realize now what’s most important in my life: Football. Show me something more thrilling than a perfect volley; tell me you’ve never dreamed of the immaculate strike and that passionate moment when an entire nation holds it breath. Tell me that football is not our one common language when the world stops for ninety minutes to be witness to that one special moment.

You could tell me I’m wrong; some may say it’s just a game, but this is about heroes and tribes, loyalties and devotion; it’s our battle and our belief, our commitment and our passion; this is our faith. Now, feel the fever of the crowd, hear the roar of the faithful…you are Ronaldinho, you are Wayne Rooney, this is your moment.”

I lounged around my house wandering where the **** it all went wrong. I had it all, the fame, the trophies, the goals. Until that game, maybe if I passed instead it would have been different "Gazza screamed for the ball, i ignored him this was my moment euro 96 I was clear on goal i pulled my leg back to strike when a pain surged through my leg and i knew i was done. My short career was already over........." That was the worst day of my life the game i loved snatched from beneath me :'(. Yeah I'd done all the coaching badges but no one even remembers my name, "Sheku Dos Santos who is he?" Who would want to take me on as a manager I thought about all of this as i drowned my sorrows in my friend jack.

jack_daniels.jpg.jpeg

I woke up the next morning to the shouts of my wife "WAKE UP NOW I'M TIRED OF YOU LOUNGING AROUND GET UP I KNOW YOU HAVE POTENTIAL TO BE GREAT SO GO OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME MONEY" She threw a bucket of wamanagement.ter on to me and i knew that was my cue. Ladies and Gentlemen the love of my life Vanessa Dos Santos. I went to my laptop and i had various e-mails but one caught my eye, it was from Swansea city. To make a long story short they wanted me to be their new assistant manager and i accepted this was a massive step for me to get back into what i loved most. This was my light over the horizon

ocean-hope_1280_x_800.jpg

I arrived at the training ground and my first duty was to go and meet all of the players. I spoke to them all and had a friendly chat with them. Brendan Rogers walked in a shook my hand he said to me "hope you settle in well if you ever need anything just give me a shout" I walked around the ground on my own for a while and noticed how much things had improved since my day. I got a call from Brenden and he asked me to contact some sources with the possibility of getting a striker in on loan. I worked vigorously for 2 days and i returned with the perfect candidate. Mr Federico Macheda. He is a good finisher and can really add something to the 4-5-1 Brendan intended on playing.

federico-macheda_1380726c.jpg

My 2nd task was to find a staff member to join the team as a scout and i recieved a call from Neville Hargreaves who said he was interested in the team and wanted to be part of the set up, so he became part of the team. I settled into my regular routine which was pretty much this. (unless we had a pre-season match)

8:00am: Breakfast
9:00am Arrive at training
9:30am Staff Meeting
10:30am 2 hour training session
12:45pm Lunch
1:30pm Discuss tactics and set pieces with the side
2:15pm: talk with scouts about potential signings
2:45pm: Meeting with Brendan
3:30pm: Leave Training Ground
4:30pm: family time
6:30pm: Dinner
7:00pm play football manager
10:30pm Go to Sleep

I settled into this routine until i got some news that would change my life forever.

question-marks2.jpg

View attachment 204651
Brendan Rogers seriously hurt!!

"Swansea City Boss Brendan Rogers has been taken to hospital after he was hit by a bus an impaled on a lamppost. Swansea City fans are devastated at the news and wish their manager a speedy recovery, The assistant manager former England international Sheku Dos Santos is now in charge of the club and will take over for the time being......"

I was absolutely distraught, Brendan was a good man and i hoped he recovers soon. However this was my big chance, this is what i had been waiting for my whole life. I AM A FOOTBALL MANAGER

12198090531909861341man%20silhouette.svg.med.png

swansea_city_afc.png

*****!! That's a bit of a vicious accident. Looks good though.

lool yeah i know it is it happened to a mate and he laughs about it all the time. And thanks next update soon: pre-season

I was now in charge but not much had changed apart from i was now the one who picked the team. We wanted to have a good pre-season so that we could give the EPL a good run.

Our preseason went like this:

Swansea city 4 - 1 Swansea city Reserves
Cowdenbeath 0 - 3 Swansea city
Swansea City 0 - 1 West ham
Port Talbot 0 - 8 Swansea City
Ostersunds FK 0 - 6 Swansea City
Neath 1 - 5 Swansea City
Swansea City 4 - 0 Chelsea Reserves

These were the transfers:
IN: Glen Whelan 6m
Ben Watson 4m
Federico Macheda Loan
Out: Craig Beattie loan Huddersfield

So now we were ready my journey was about to begin, Can i keep us up, Well ive done it on FM i can do it in real life. LETS GO. WALES IS ABOUT TO TAKE ENGLAND BY STORM

swansea-city---liber_33758.jpg

Really intressting start. I dont think getting impaled on a lampost was nesacery, getting hit by a bus is bad enough. Are you from wales(im from carmarthen). Nice start.